Chapter thirty

~ANOTHER UPDATE YAYAYA, SORRRY IF ITS BAD~

I hear Luke scream. I guess that means he is out of the hospital now. I'm finally glad he is getting some air.

I have been trying every way possible to get in contact with the boys. I can hear them but that's it. Aunt Sue also warned me if I feel tired there's a chance I might not survive, which scared me.

I'm sitting on the floor. I feel cold. I listen to Beau and Jais conversation.

"We have to go after Luke, his old habits might come back" Jai spoke. What was his old habits?

"He won't, I know he won't" beau spoke.

That was the last thing I heard, so I guess they left? I don't know. But right now I'm thinking of how to get out of here.

Lukes Pov

I finally reach my destination. I bang on the door. The door opens slowly. That's a face I haven't seen in over years.

"Well well well, look who it is, the famous Luke Brooks" Cameron speaks.

Cameron was one of my close friends back in the day, but I stopped hanging out with him because he made me a bad person, but now I was ready to be back.

"Welcome back" he smiles. I enter the house to see three of my other mates sitting in the lounge.

"Yo brooks" speaks, Liam

"Long time no see" cheers, Mark

"Well about time" sighs, Clark

"Hey guys" I wave and sit down next to Clark. These were the people I use to hang out with. "I wanna join the club again" I speak. They all look at each other and nod.

"Well only if you start smoking again" Liam answers.

"Not a problem" I sigh. They hand me a cigarette and I light it.

I inhale the smoke, and let it burn my throat and lungs. I blow out. "Haven't lost your touch" Cameron smirks.

"I guess your back" spoke Mark.

"I guess I am" I spoke. I puffed my cigarette again and again. It felt good.

I had to keep this a secret from the boys. No way were they finding out. I'll chill here for a few hours and then head back to the hospital. There's no way I'm going home.

"Here" Cameron says, chucking me a batch of syringes. I promised myself never again. I throw them to the side. "Not yet" I breath. As I inhale my third cigarette

"Suit your self, well care for a drink"

You shake your head. "What happened to you, you use to be all out going" "I changed" you spoke in a rough tone.

"Well your a pussy" mark laughed.

"Give me a few days, I'll.. Do it"

You replayed your own words in your head. There was no going back now.

~2 hours later~

"Im off now boys" I waved at them and left. I was digusted in myself. what have I become. I promised never ever again. I walk back to the hospital.

I barge through the doors, I run up to Mandys room, it scares me that she will never wake up. I see Jai and Beau sitting beside her.

"Bro we got worried" Jai spoke, I didnt answer back.

"Wow something smells like smoke" Beau spoke up, they both looked at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at" I spoke quite harshly. They both just looked to the ground.

I saw Jai pick up his phone and so did Beau, great they are probs texting about me.  

I walked over to Mandy and held her hand. She cannot find out about what im doing. The boys look at me and leave. Suddenly I burst out into tears.

"Mandy im not strong without you, I need you please." I sob. "I cant loose you" This time i loose it, I cry like no tomorrow.

"I need you back"

"Only if you could hear me"

Mandys Pov.

"LUKEEEEE, LUKEEE I CAN HEAR YOU" I scream. Its not working, What have I done.

"Hey honey its okay" I heart a voice then arms wrap around me.

"I need to get back Aunt Sue"

"And trust me you will"