Chapter thirty-one

~1 week later~

Lukes Pov

Its been a week, no sign of Mandy. Ive been in and out of the hospital. I think the boys suspect something. What have I done.

I watch Mandy as her chest rises and falls, shes so beautiful. 

I start to shake uncontrolabily

"Whats wrong with me?" I mumble.

"Luke?" I hear a soft voice speak, I glance over to Mandy, but it wasnt her. I turn around to see Jai. He eyed me up and down, I was shaking non stop. "Oh no Luke" Jai spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. "Please dont tell me you started again" He spoke. I heard the disapointment in his voice. "Please dont say anything to the guys" I sigh. I start crying, gosh im such a pusssy. Jai walks over to me and hugs me. I was not expecting that. "What are brothers for" I smile. "But you have to stop" His voice gets serious. "I..cant, the urge is too...its too strong" I speak. "Then ill help you" 

I start to feel very angry. What is going on with me. "Jai I have to go" I push past him and out of the hospital I go.

Jais Pov

What has Luke done to himself. I sigh and sit down. "I love you Mandy" I mumble. My eyes feel heavy. I was about to sleep when I heard a cough. I open my eyes to see a doctor. I quickly stand up.

"No no, take a seat" I nod and sit down.

"Im doctor Markle, I unortunaltly have bad news about Mandy, You might want to call any family member or friends over Asap." He speaks.

I nod and first start calling everyone.

James Pov.

"DANIEL WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WIN FIFA YOU FUCKED UP CUNT" I scream while throw my controller. Daneil just laughs.

*RING RING*

I grab my phone out of my pocket to see that Jai was calling me.

"Hellooo" I speak.

"Hey is skip with you" Jai asks with shakey voice..

"Yeah what wrong" Now im getting the chills.

"Both of you come down to the hospital now" 

I dont say anything and hang up.

"Who was t-" I cut skip off by saying "Hospital now" We grab out jacktes and run out of the house.

Jais Pov.

Okay now to call Beau. ring ring ring.

wait shit his phone is off. 

"YOOOO VAJAIJAI" I turn around to see beau. he looks at me and his smile fades. he knows when something is up. "jai?" he questions. "you made it" i say hugging beau. "i called james and skip over, the doctor has bad news, wheres mum?" I speak. beau hugs me tighter. "Shes out at the front desk" Beau speaks. "Come on lets call Luke.

Lukes Pov

I feel something vibrate in my back pocket. i pull out my phone, oh goody its jai. I answer it. "luke hospital now" jai speaks. I hung up and turn back to the hospital.

I reach the hospital and quickly find Mandys room. I see everyone there. 

"Glad you made it luke" The doctor speaks, i nod.

"Well since you are all here, I should start. we have had Mandy on those machines for about 2 weeks now. Im so sorry to say but if she cant wake up in the next 24 hours or so, we have to pull the machines off" he speaks.

"YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT" I say, as beau holds me back,

"Once again im very sorry" Then he leaves. who does that dick think he is.

"NOOOOOOOOO HE CANT DO THIS" I scream. I start knocking over things.

"boys leave" I hear my mother speak. "Ill handle this"

I slid my back down the wall and start crying. "MUM SHE HAS TO MAKE IT" I scream.

"Shh shh my baby boy. we all know she will"

I was loosing hope.

Mandy where are you.

~sorry for the mistakes ily all~