Chapter forty-six

~Sorry boring chapter~ 

~ILY~

Mandys Pov

I chased after Luke for about 20 minutes. We both knew that I would get tired at some stage. I decided to sneak up on him. I sneaked into his room and saw that he was looking out his window. I ran and jumped on his back. "Woow Mandy, I didnt expect you" He laughed. I just hugged him and kissed his neck. "Looking outside your window I see" I whisper into his ear. "Stating the obvious are we Mandy Collins" Luke replied back. I got off his back and walked in front of him. "Blocking my view I see" He spoke lauging. "stating the obvious are we Luke Brooks" I replied back giggling. "Your so cheeky sometimes" He laughed. "Oh yeah?" I questioned him. "Yeah" He replied back. 

"So I just remembered this but when am I going to be in one of your janoskian videos" I smiled. "Mandy I totally forgot, Ill arange it to be tomorrow" He smiled. "Sounds perfect" I spoke. "But for now, I know what we could do" Luke winked. I decided to be a tease. I moved closer to him so our bodies were touching. "Not" I moved closer to his ear, "today" I whispered. I could hear his breathing getting heavier. I looked at Luke and bit my lip. "Maybe some other time" I winked. He stood there in shock while I walked back into the lounge.

~

"JAI YOU DICKHEAD STOP CHEATING" "HOW THE FUCK AM I CHEATING ARE YOU SERIOUS" 

This was the first thing I heard when I walked into the lounge. I started to giggle, it was actually quite funny. "FINE I WONT PLAY ANYMORE" Beau screamed. "NOOOOO BEAU" Jai screamed back.I started laughing pretty loudly right about now but they still didnt know my excistance. I called Luke to come down into the lounge and he started laughed his head off. He grabbed his phone and started filming a keek. "OI" I screamed, they didnt even flinch. I decided to be a cheeky person and plug out the tv cord. As I was walking to the tv I heard the loudest noise ever. It was a truck just fell over outside. The room went silent. "MUM?" the boys shouted. "DONT WORRY IM FINE" She answered back. The boys all looked releavied. "Im going to see what happened okay" I spoke to the brooks while walking into the kitchen.

"Gina oh my god what happened are you okay" I spoke while walking up to her and helping her clean up the bowl of spagetti. "Yes thankyou Mandy I am fine, It was way too heavy for me to carry from the sink to the stove." She answered back. She tried lifting it up but dropped it again. "OUCH" She yelped. "Gina are you okay?" I called back a bit worried. "My hand just hurts, ill be fine babe" She spoke back. I grabbed her hand and saw it had gone red and a bit of her skin was falling off, my eyes widened. "Gina you burnt your hand and a bit of your arm." Her eyes widened. "Here let me help you." I helped her up and took her into the bathroom.

I ran her hand under water, she flinched a bit. After I finished with her hand I gave her a big hug to tell her everything was going to be okay, she returned the hug back. "Hey Mandy do you know a boy called Joey?" I quickly pulled away from the hug. I started shaking but I calmed myself down "Uh yes Gina I do, I thought.. I mentioned him before..; I" "Honey calm down he just wanted to catch up with you tomorrow" Gina smiled. "Uhh.. Ill think about it" I whispered not wanting to bring Gina into my battles with Joey. "Alright honey, Thankyou for helping me" "Your welcome anytime" I weakly smiled. Gina left the bathroom while I was stood there looking at my reflection. A tear rolled down my cheek, I didnt want anything to do with him anymore. All these thoughts were rushing through my head but one stood out. What did he want now?

 ~OH MY GOD JOEY IS BACK?? SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER XX~

~Hey beautifuls im just warning you there are about 20-30 chapters left till this fan fiction finishes! I KNOW I MIGHT CRY :((((( but dont worry I will be writing more fan fictions so you guys can catch up with them xoxox, love you all~