Chapter forty-two

~OMGGHEYY BEAUTIFULS THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 16K, I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO THIS WITHOUT ALL OF YOU, LOVE YOU ALL <3~ 

~BE EXCITED FOR MY UPCOMING FAN FICTION:)~

Lukes Pov

I looked up at mandy who had just walked into the fish and chip shop, I smiled and she returned it. She walked over and sat next to me. I kissed her lips softly. "Hey" I spoke, "Hello" she giggled. "You okay?" "Now I am." I smiled then pecked her lips again. I grabbed a chip and held it to her mouth, she opened her mouth and I plopped the chip in. "Luke...?" Mandy started off, "Yes?" I questioned. "Your not hiding anything from me are you?" She spoke quitely looking down to the ground. "No of course not" I lied, I cant believe I lied straight to her face. "Are you... hiding something?" I asked back. I saw her stiffin up. " Mandy?" "Its nothing" She forced a smile. "Mandy, you know you can tell me anything and everything?" I spoke rubbing her thigh. "I know luke" She smiled. 

After we finished our meal we walked out of the fish and chip shop. "Lets walk around for a while" Mandy spoke, "where do you wanna walk, its getting quite dark?" "Just anywhere, all I want is to be with you" She smiled, I smiled back. I entwined our hands and we started walking hand in hand. I decided to take her to a graffiti area. We walked for a little while until I told her to close her eyes, she shut her eyes and giggled. I made her walk a bit faster but I was trying to be as steady as possible. 

"Okay.. Open" She opened her eyes and gasped, she slid her fingers across the walls and swriled around. "How did you know?" She giggled. "Well you like to grafiti all over everything, so I thought this would make you happy" I spoke, she hugged me then pecked my lips. "Lets take photos" She giggled.

We took so many photo, some silly and some of us kissing. "Thanks for this Luke" She smiled. "Anything for you" "I love you" "I love you too." After mandy was done looking around she sat down and tapped a spot next to her, I walked over and sat next to her. she snuggled into my chest, it was actually quite cold tonight. "Sing for me?" I questioned. She giggled raising her eyebrow. "Well why go to a live performace when I have my beautiful girlfriend who sings like an angle." I spoke to her, she blushed instantly. "Oh.. okay only for you" She snuggled deeper into my chest and started humming a tune. she then started off singing. she always sings the chorus of songs.

"We live in cities you'll never see onscreen, not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things. Livin'in ruins of a palace within my dreams.. And you know, were on each others team" 

"No more?" I questioned with a sad tone. "Nooooo my voice doesnt sound right" she spoke. "You sounded like an angel" I spoke kissing her cheek. "Wanna head home now, im quite cold" She giggled. I nodded and stood up.

~~~~~~

Mandys POV

I was now sitting on the couch with Luke, he was sitting up with his eyes glued on the tv. My head was resting on his thighs while my body was streched along the couch. I was admiring his features, I couldnt keep this from him anymore. I had to tell him. I sat up and turned to Luke. "Is Beau and Jai home" I spoke. "Yeah they are sleeping" He chuckled. "Wait why?" He questioned. "Okay well Luke... I have to tell you something" I spoke my voice shaking. He turned the tv off and looked me in the eyes. "Mands are you okay?" He spoke still looking into my eyes. My eyes were about to tear up. "Well Joey, he has been visitng me. Hes threnting me" I chocked out, Lukes eyes were not filled with anger. "Mandy why didnt you tell me" He said quite harhly. " I couldnt L-" "No you chose NOT to" He spat. "Luke I didnt want to hurt you" I spoke back, on the verge of crying. Luke looked pissed off, he started shaking again. I stood up quickly. "Luke..?" I shivered. "WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU TELL ME MANDY?" He shouted. Luke stood up and knocked over the lamp causing it to smash. Beau and Jai came running into the lounge room. Tears escaped my eyes.

"You know what Mandy, I thought we told eachother everything" He was shaking and looked pale. He pushed past me making me fall to the ground. he didnt even look back. "LUKE, YOU FUCKING CUNT" beau screamed, Luke ignored him and slammed the front door. Jai pulled me up and hugged me while I cried onto his shoulder. "i..was.. goingto tell him" I coughed out. "Shhh" Jai spoke hugging me tighter. We pulled apart and they both gave me sympatheticlooks. "He didnt mean it" Beau spoke with a slight smile. 

"I know" I tried to smile. I walked into Luke and Jais room, I plonked myself onto jais bed and cried my feelings out.