Chapter forty

"Babe you okay?" Luke spoke hugging me.
"Peachy" I coughed out. "You sure?" He spoke back lifting up my chin. I nodded and smiled. "You make everything better" I mumbled. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Well I have news" he smiled. "Whats up?" I spoke giggling. "Well the fans love you and they want you to be in a video!" He smiled widely. "I would love to" I smiled back. "Good" he spoke and pecked my lips again. All in the moment I forgot about Joey. I needed to find out what he was after or what he wanted to tell me.

 "Ill leave you to get dressed babe" Luke smirked. I laughed and grabbed out my sweats and grabbed one of lukes t-shirt which of course wrote janoskians across it. I got dressed and left the room walking towards the lounge room. Luke was sitting on the couch. He smiled at me, but then his smile faded. He started shaking.

"Luke are you okay?" I spoke waking towards him. he stood up and started shaking more. "Mand..." He mummbled. I moved closer to Luke, "BACK OFF MANDY" I stepped away, I knew he didnt mean it, I saw the guilt in his eyes. "I..I got to go" he spoke shoving past me. I just stood there shcoked

"LUKE TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"NOT NOW MANDY" He yelled slaming the front door behind him. I got a little teary and just plonked down on the couch, sobbing quitely.

Lukes POV

I walked down the street, I cant belive I screamed at Mandy. My inoccent Mandy. I turned a couple more streets still shaking. I reached the house and barged through the door. "I NEED SOMETHING NOW" I screamed getting angrier by the miutute. The boys were there looking shocked. Cameron smirked then chuckecd me a packet. I ripped open the packet to find a syringe. I stared at it for a few minutes. 'Do it you loser' the voice in my head spoke. I jabbed it into my skin. I felt happy and relaxed. I sat down and the boys all smirked at me. "Well well well, you finally got the guts hey?" Cameron laughed. The other boys joined in laughing too. I just glared at them and stood up walking out of the house.

As I was walkig home I felt dizzy, but I knew it was just the side effects. I took deep breaths and finally I reached home. I open the door to see Mandy lying on the couch. I shook my head knowing how rude I was about 25 minutes ago. I walked over to her and she was heavily breathing. she was asleep. I placed my arms around her and picked her up bridle style. she was as light as a feather. I looked at her face. she had tear stains.

Guilt washed over me. I walked to my room and placed her on jais bed for now. I kissed her forehead and mummbled "Sorry Mandy, I love you" I placed the blanket over her. She looked adroable and so... peaceful. I turned around but an arm grabed me. I turned back to see Mandy's hand around my arm.

"Stay" She whispered. I nodded and hopped into bed right next to her. She turned to face me still looking sleepy. "Im so sor-" I spoke up but she placed her finger on my lips. Our noses were touching. "When I said stay, I meant stay forever and never leave me" She spoke. I pecked her lips. "Im always with you" I spoke. I saw her eye lids close. "Luke I.. I just want you safe and sound" She whispered. "I will be dont worry" I spoke back.

-----

I woke up and quickly checked my phone, it was pretty late now, I guess Mandy and I have different sleeping patterns. I got out of bed trying not to wake mandy up. I looked around the room and saw Jai with his earphones in, up on my bed almost falling asleep. I laughed, then walked out the room.

I walked into the kitchen were Beau was. He gave me a glare. I shrugged it off. I walked into the lounge to see Skip and James watching tv. They smiled at me then got up heading towards the front door. "Where are you guys go-" I was cut of by beau speaking. "Luke sit, we need to talk" I could tell he was angry.

~Sorry this is such a shit chapter but I promise you things get better~ <3