Chapter-thiry nine

I woke up to my phone blasting my notification tone. I was a bit confused. I turned around to see Luke, but he wasnt there. I reached for my phone and i had several instagram followers now. I know the fans go a little crazy about Luke and I but Luke doesnt mind and if he is happy so am I. I shivered when i remebered what happened last night. I rubbed my eyes ajusting to the light and the time wrote 2:16pm. Wow i slept for a while. I walked into the kitchen to find a note on the counter.

'Be back soon babe, went to go film with the boys, I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful. Love you beautiful'

I smiled to myself. "Love you too" I mumbled to myself. I placed the note back down on the counter and walked back into my room. I walked over to the bunk bed and climbed on Lukes bed. I decided to lay in bed and read a book. I grabbed my book from under the pillow. "Ouch" I gasped. I quickly pulled my hand away.

"What the?.." I questioned, my finger was bleeding a little bit. I just sucked on the blood. I lifted up the pillow to find a rose. I smiled knowing how cute Luke was. I then grabbed my book which was placed next to the rose. I had got this book a few days ago but haven't officially started reading it yet.

I opened it to the first page and a note flew out.

'Your gorgeous when you sleep Mandy'
Luke was being adorable, I can't believe he would do all this for me. I placed the note down and got comfy. I pulled the covers over me but I felt something in the bed. I shifted and I pulled off the covers.

It was a box. I grabbed the box and opened it. "AWWW" I giggled. It was a box of chocolates, with of course another note.

'Pick the strawberry slice chocolate'

I smiled. I grabbed it and took a bite out of it. "OWW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" I quickly spat it out. A shiny object came out from it. I gasped. It was a tiny razor. All these memories came back to me.

I suddenly realised that these treats weren't from Luke. I got quite frightened and started to shiver. A tear rolled down my face.

I decided not to tell Luke about this because he would worry too much and I don't want him to worry. I grabbed the items and got off the bed. I walked to the kitchen and stuffed everything into the bin. I didn't look back. I was stressed so I decided to take a bath.

~~~~~~~
I was reading my book in the bath tub and playing around with some bubbles. Candles were lit and I felt so relaxed. I closed my eyes for a second, letting my body get some energy.

"BANG"

My eyes shot open. The door was open. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I wasn't going to let this get to me. It might of just been the wind or something. 'There is no wind, idiot' the voice in my head told me. I shook my head. I decided to get out of the bath now. I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around me and my dripping wet hair hanging loose.

I walked over to my suitcases to pull out some clothes. Yes I still haven't unpacked any of my stuff, I'm too lazy.

Suddenly I felt really cold. I rubbed my arms to make myself feel warmer, it wasn't really working. The door slammed close giving me a fright. I turned around but no body was there. I walked to the door and tugged on it. It wouldn't budge. I was freaked out now. I turned around and there sitting on jais bed was Joey. I started shaking.

I was still only in a towel. "J..oey... What.. Do y-ou.. Want..?" I managed to spit out.
"Oh I just came to check up on what you were doing?" He spoke, giving a smirk. I nodded slowly, I didn't want to cause any drama. "I'm not going away you know, I'm going to make your life a living hell" he spoke. "But why me?" I spoke. "You don't know yet, do you Mandy?" He spoke. He got up and walked towards me. "No I don't kno....w b..ut joe, I've already been through hell" I whispered back. He came closer to me, my back hit against the door.

"You will find out sooner or later and I rather later because I'm not finished with you yet, I'm going to make you crazy, then Lukes going to leave you." He spoke leaning down towards my ear.

"I'm your worst nightmare" he spoke. He pushed his body up against mine. He tugged on my towel. I pushed him back. I suddenly felt the confidence I needed.

"Cut the crap Joe, what do you want?" I asked looking at him.

"Well firstly, that towel around you gone and secondly... theres only so much I can tell you" he winked.

"Your an asshole, you know that Joey" I spat at him.

His fists tightened, I think he didn't like to be treated like that. He came close to me and cupped my face. He leaned forward and kissed me. I didn't kiss back. He bit on my lip which made me slightly open my mouth.

I pushed him back once again. "Do never do that again, just leave me alone Joey, I have nothing to offer you." I spoke tearing up.

"Do you really wanna know why I'm doing this to you?" He spoke

I nodded.

"Looks like you have to wait and see"

I shook my head and frowned.

"MANDY YOU AWAKE?" A voice called out, I jumped. It was Lukes voice. "YEAH IM IN THE ROOM"

I heard footsteps I turned around and to face the door and tugged on it. It opened. Then I saw Luke. I turned back around. I gasped loudly.. Joe was gone.

Luke smirked. "Dressed very well I see"
I didn't react. "Babe what's wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost"

"I..." I was in no mood to talk.