EPILOGUE -PART1

THIS IS A PART OF AN EPLOGUE SORT OF THING INSTEAD OF A SEQUEL IM VERY SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION...

I ran out of the hospital room bumping into the boys along the way. They looked dreadful and it was all my fault. I felt as though I was the one to blame.

 Jai gently grabbed my arms as I bumped into him. My eyes fluttered to his and all I saw was pain. He looked so weak. He licked his lips since they were quite dry and I knew he was about to say something.

"Hey... M-Mandy maybe we should go ho-" Jai spoke in a very low voice, I obviously ignored his statement and cut him mid sentence.

"You want me to go home?" I hissed back at him, my anger getting the best of me. Basically everyone's eyes were on me right now but I didn't really fucking care.

How could I? 

 I yanked my arms away from Jai and gave all the boys a look. 

I couldn't be anywhere near them. 

Suddenly doctors started rushing from places into what seemed like Luke's room. It couldn't be, he's gone and he's staying gone. My tears couldn't stop falling and my makeup was probably half way down my face.  I shook my head as I was probably imaging things and sniffled.

The boys were now concerned. I turned my back on them and headed straight for the elevator. I picked at my nails as I nervously waited for it to arrive. I heard a slight ding as the doors opened on the floor I was on. I stepped in and caressed the cuts on my arms.

I looked straight ahead. 

There was no going back now.

I then saw a panting Jai standing in front of the elevator door as soon as it was about to close.my eyes slightly widened. 

He knew?

"Don't" I heard his stern voice speak. I quivered and bit my lip to stop myself from crying out loud.

My shaky hands pressed the 39th floor button as quickly as possible before Jai had chance to grab me. The doors shut straight in fornt of Jai's face, which made me I looked down to my feet.

Counting down the minutes, I started to uncontrollably cry.

I was on the 39th floor quicker than I expected. I took quite small steps. The door closed behind me as I looked around.

It was a small car park.

The top level

No barriers

Nothing to keep me from doing what I was about to do

I walked closer and closer to the edge and looked down. Lights were shinning so bright that I could of lost my vision if I was staring for too long. I inhaled and placed both of my hands onto the cold solid edge. I used all the upper body strength I had left to push myself up onto the edge. I placed one leg over the edge and then another.

I was currently now sitting on the 39th floor waiting to fall to my death. I looked up to the pitch-black sky and swiftly looked away. 

It was something that Luke and I would do, look at the sky

I looked down as my feet dangled along the edge. I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. 

I was ready and what scared me most was that I was okay with it.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and looked down once more. Cars were going full speed, which made me eager to jump and feel the adrenaline.

But then I heard something I didn't believe.

"Luke's still alive."