Chapter twenty

"Good morning babe" Luke whispered in my ear.

"Morning" I smiled back.

"what time are we leaving luke?"

"around 10"

I checked the time and it was 9:30

"Well shit i better get ready."

I got down from the top bunk bed and walked over to one of my suitcases which was placed in the corner. It looked pretty warm outside and it explained why we were going to the beach. I pulled out a light purple skater skirt and a white crop top also grabbing my bikinis.

I walked straight to the bathroom and got dressed. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and decided not to wear makeup for a lot of reasons. I walked back to Luke and Jais room to find my bag. I found it and placed a towel, sunscreen and an old t-shirt. I walked into the kitchen looking at the clock, it was 9:50. James and daneil would be here soon. I grabbed an apple from the fridge. I turned around and saw Gina. "Morning dear" she greeted. "Morning gina" I say walking over to hug her. "ive been trying to get beau up, but he isnt waking up." "I shall wake him up" I smile.

I walk to Beaus room. I run and jump on him. He squeals and when he sees me he laughs. He then realises what time it is and hops out of bed to get ready.

James and skip had arrived. We hopped in Beaus car. Beau was driving of course. Daneil was sitting in the passenger seat next to Beau. Jai, Luke and james at the back. I had to sit on Lukes lap. after about an hour we arrived at the beach. I was shocked because there werent many people here. I guess it was better though. we picked a spot on the sand and we just sat. I inahled the beach air and dragged my hands across the sand. It had been a while since I came to the beach. It was absolutly beautiful. I could hear birds chriping and the ocean smashing into the rocks. The sun high up reflecting on the surface of the water.

The boys went of to do the film making. I told them i wanted to stay and enjoy the beach. I walked near the water and stepped my two feet in. I felt a slight tingle. I walked along the shore dragging my feet. I felt so relaxed and free. I went back and grabbed my towel from my bag. I placed it on the sand and sat down. I glanced over at the water. "hey mandy, you gonna come for a swim" James intturepted. "Arent you filming" James laughed. "We have been filming for alsmot two hours." I giggled and stood up. I Slid off my skirt and grabbed my old t-shirt from my bag placing it over me. I then took my white crop top off from under neath. Luke walked up to me and looked confused.

"babe why are you swimming in a t-shirt, I rather see whats underneath" Luke winked, I giggled.

I gave Luke the look. I don't think he understood but I just left it. He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was about to speak when I interrupted. "Last one in the water is a loser" I quickly kiss his nose and run. Once I get to the shore I slow down. I see luke already in the water. "So who is the loser now?" He questioned. I giggled. "Aye it's too cold" Luke gave me a wink and came closer to me. "Don't you dare" I said backing away.

It was too late though. Luke picked me up bridal style and walked into the water. "LUKE IF YOU DROP ME NO MORE KISSES" I threatened him. He just laughed. "Yeah we shall see" he smirked. He dropped me and I fell straight into the water. I felt cold. When I came out from underneath the water. I gave Luke a serious look but then laughed.

He came close to me and closed the gap in between us. I was shivering but Lukes body heat made me stop. The waves were quite big today and they would splash all over us. I looked over behind Luke and the boys were playing some sort of water game. I laughed as I saw Daniel push James and he fell. I looked back up to Luke.

We were both leaning in until a big wave hit me. I flipped all the way around. I felt dizzy but I was okay. Once I reached surface I noticed that my t-shirt slid off.

I was now panicking. Luke came over to me and laughed. I forced a smile. I wrapped my arms around my stomach so he wouldn't see.

"So you decided to take your shirt off" he giggled. "You know you don't have to cover your stomach, you are already beautiful" I smile knowing that he was adorable.

"Luke it's not because of that" my smile fades. "Then what baby?" He lifts my chin up. I decided to let my arms loose and I bring them to my side. Luke looks down and I see the sadness in his face. "Your beautiful Mandy" he grabs my hand and pulls me over to the others. They look and me and I'm looking down. "Mandy you don't have to be scared of us" James spoke. I lifted my chin up. Luke and I were still holding hands. " I love you guys" they all smiled at me.

I felt so comfortable around them. Why was I being treated so good. This was the first time I had opened up to a group of people, it was hard for me but what did I have to loose. 

After about an hour in the water we decided we should head home and order some pizza and watch movies.

We arrived home. I was so so tired. I kind of felt depressed again. Why was my brain like this. Why do i have to be a stuff up?

Daniel and Jai walk into the kitchen to grab the phone to order pizza while the rest of the boys go get comfy in the lounge.

"Hey guys i might just take a shower and go straight to bed im tired" I smile, I walk over to luke and peck his lips.

"Night everyone"

"Night Mandy" they all said in sync back.

I walk into Luke and Jais room to grab some clothes then go into the shower. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I got undressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. I never really realised how much I hated myself till now.

I looked through the draws to find a small nail tool. I held it firm and wrote 'Worthless' across my stomach. I did not feel any pain. I hopped in the shower and I started to cry.

I was an emotional wreck, I really was, Worthless.