Chapter thirty-five

I woke up to the sound of an ambulance just outside my window. I streched and tried to get up. I hung my feet acroos the bed and Stood up. I was doing it, I was walking. 

I took tiny steps until I fell over. I knocked the vase over. "Ouch" I mumbled,

I looked up and saw Jai running into the room.

"Hey hey you okay?" He spoke lifting me up.

"I tried to walk, I couldnt" I say with a sad tone.

"Shh its okay your just not use to it" Jai speaks while rubbing my back.

"Whats with all the ambulances" I speak

"I have no idea, a teenage boy was stabbed" Jai spoke while leading me back to my hospital bed.

I sat down and smiled at Jai.

Jai smiled back.

"JAIIIIII COME HERE NOW ITS LUKE" Beau screamed.

Jai stood up and ran over to beau. Now I was paniking. What did beau mean?

Was Luke in trouble?

I had to do this. I stood up and tried to walk again. I was taking baby steps. 

It took me a while to get to the door of my room, I walked down into a hallway. I saw the boys and Gina. They were all crying. I walked up to them. "Honey why did you leave your room, your too weak" Gina spoke. "Whats wrong with luke" I blureted out. 

"Hes been stabbed" "Oh my god, what?!?!?" I say shocked. I start shivering and now I was crying.

"Thats not the worst part Mandy, we were all tested for a blood test. He has lost too much blood and he needs more but none of us were matched" Gina says crying. 

"How did he loose so much blood though?" I say crying.

"He was just left on the ground to fucking suffer" Jai spoke then punched the wall. I saw the boys calming him down.

It hit me, I could loose Luke. He could die. 

But then an idea came to my mind...

"What about me??" I ask. Everyone looked up at me. "Mandy your too weak" James spoke.

"I dont care, hes my life" I spoke.

"Take me into the room" They all nodded.

~*~

I sat on the chair. 

"Now this may hurt just a little bit" The nurse spoke.

I took a deep breath and I felt the needle jab into me. The pain was bareable.

"Thats all" The nurse said while going to test my blood sample. I return outside and cross my fingers. I pray that this will work.

"Can I see luke" They all nod and point to the room. I stumble a bit but finally reach his room. 

I see his body. I run up to him and cry more. Just seeing him like this broke my heart. I sobbed into his chest.

"Luke, im so so so sorry, I love you I cant loose you so this is why im doing this" I spoke. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. 

I gently kiss his lips. He doesnt kiss back. A tear rolls down my cheek onto his face. I wipe it off his face.

"Come back to me" I speak.

I kiss him one last time, and walk out of the room. I make my way to the waiting area and take a seat. A nurse approches me and sits beside me.

"Well" I speak.

"You are a posotive" She speaks.

"So this mean" I say with a smile.

"You can save Luke" She smiles back.

"When can this start"

"Any time you like, but Mandy just remeber you are weak. Thers a chance you wont survive" 

"Hes worth it" I say standing up.