Chapter thirty-seven

~HEYYYYYYYY GUYS, I DELETED MY OTHER STORY BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WASNT GOING ANYWHERE SO SORRY IF YOU ENJOYED IT! BUT ILY ALL~

Finally the day that Luke and I leave this place. Too many horrible memories here, but also the best memeories were created here. Luke walks into my room already changed back into his normal clothes.

"You ready babe" 

I nod.

"As soon as we step out of this hospital I have a surprise for you" He winked.

I laughed and got my bag. He held out his hand and I took it. 

We walked out of the hospital holding hands. 

Melbournes air hit me. I inhaled the fresh air. It had been a very long time.

We waited around the corner for Beau and the boys to come and pick us up.

"Mandy im going to keep on saying it for the rest of my life" 

I looked up at Luke.

"I love you and thankyou"

I hugged him tighty, forgetting that he had a bandaged stomach.

"ouch" He spoke.

"Oh my god im so sorry" I spoke.

He leant down and kissed me. "Its okay" I love our kisses. They are different. 

"OI SLUTS GET IN" I heard someone scream. Luke and I tunred around to see the boys in the car. I laughed at Skips welcoming. Luke and I walked towards the car. 

I had to sit on Jais lap because I didnt want to hurt Luke and since there wasnt enough space.

~*~

I was now sitting on the couch with Luke. They boys were getting ready to go out clubbing. We didnt want to go because we were kind of tired and we had just got out of the hospital not to long ago. Gina was in her room sleeping, she must of been so tired for the past weeks.

"How did I get so lucky" I spoke

"You didnt, I did" Luke spoke back. I kissed him and he kissed back.

"ONE SECOND AND YOU CANT KEEP YOU HANDS OF EACHOTHER" Skip yelled.

We both laughed.

"Well we are off, make sure to use protection" James chuckled.

The boys left and for once it was peace and quite.

"Mandy" 

"hmmm" I looked up at Luke.

"Lets do something?" He spoke.

"Wanna bake some cupcakes?" I questioned.

"Sounds perfect"

We made our way to the kitchen and got all our ingredients sorted.

"Okay Luke can you pass me the flower please?" I speak

He grabs the flour and laughs to himself.

"Here" He says.

I turn around and next minute I am covered in flower.

"OH MY GOD" I scream.

"Hey you got a little something.." Luke laughs.

"No kidding" I speak.

I grab the milk and chase after him. We run around in circles until I finally catch him.

"Watch out" I wink.

I tip the milk all on him. I laugh and try to run away. He grabs me and leans me agains the counter.

"That was naughty" Luke spoke.

"oh was it"  I say while biting my lip.

"Yes it was" Luke spoke. He lifted me up onto the counter and started kissing me. My arms wrapped around his neck and found their way to his hair. I pulled on his hair while we kissed. I felt him smile. He then lifted me down from the counter dragging me to his room. 

He took of his shirt. revealling his amazing tonned abbs. I almost died. He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing my neck. he then kissed my lips again.

He is the definition of perfect.

I flipped him over and started kissing down his chest and back up to his neck, I kissed the corner of his lips and bit the side. 

"I have to contain myself from you, you know?" Luke spoke as I plonked down next to him.

"I know" I spoke.

"I love you"

"I love you too Luke"

"Oh and luke" I spoke.

"hmmm" He mumbled turning to face me.

"Jais gonna be pissed" I said laughing.

"Why?" Luke gave me a confused look.

"Well we did just have a makeout sesh on his bed" I giggled.

Luke just started laughing.

I stood up and walked back to the kitchen while Luke followed me.

I checked the time on my phone. it was 7:30pm

"Round two of making cupcakes?" Luke suggested.

"You bet" i spoke 

~SORRRYYY FOR A REALLY BAD CHAPTER ILY GUYS <3~