Chapter fifty-four

OMGGGG I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K THAT IS JUST BEYOND THE UNIVERSE AHAHAH, I DONT KNOW IF THAT MADE ANY SENSE BUT OMG THANK YOU ALL IM SHIVERING!<3

ENJOY

Lukes POV

I ran up to Mandy and I was screaming her name, it looked like she couldnt hear me. Jai was on the phone calling the boys, I told him not to call an ambulance for reasons. I picked up Mandy bridal style and jogged home with Jai following behind me. I was praying to god that she would still be okay because if she wasnt. I would never forgive myself. It felt like I was jogging for ages but I pushed through the pain and kept on going. "Bro its okay, she is going to be fine" Jai calmed me down. I didnt bother to reply.

I barged through the door and screamed out for help, the boys and my mum ofcourse were here. I layed mandy on the nearest couch. Mum was getting a few things from the kithcen to help Mandy, I sat beside her and starting crying my eyes out. "WHY DONT WE CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE?" Beau screamed furiously. "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY, OH YEAH I SHOT THIS GUY CALLED JOEY BECAUSE I FUCKING HAD ENOUGH OF HIM AND IN THE PROCESS I SHOT MANDY AS WELL?" I screamed while tears were falling down my face. Beau just hushed himself and walked around breathlessly. "Luke dont worry its not that bad she will wake up soon she probs just fell unconsious because of the pain and the gun noise" James camly spoke. I nodded but I was still crying.

My mum came back and pushed me away. "Luke Luke Luke, where did you even get the gun from" My mum spoke, she sounded really sad and disapointed. "I...I..I brought it off an old friend" I chocked out. 

"Im really disapointed in you Luke, you should know much better than to shoot someone" Mum whisper yelled. "I know I just couldnt help myself." I saw mum press onto mandy's wound. she was pressing hard to stop the bleeding. The boys were comforting me but nothing was working. I then saw mum bandage up her wound. It was just above mandys knee, luckliy I didnt hit her knee cap. I was shaking and I was now more than worried. It all happened in such a blur, I shot joey in his neck but then I shot manys leg, I dont even know how but i did. 

How can I ever forgive myself.

"Look Luke she is going to be just fine, its just the impact of it made her unconsious" My mum spoke to me camly she then hugged me as I cried into her shoulder. "You boys can stay here tonight, but go have some rest now" They all agreed excpet me. "Im staying here" I spoke sternly, mum just noddded. she stood up and walked into the kitchen to wash her hands and clean up everything else. I stood up and sat beside mandy positioning her head to be on my leg. I was looking down at her face, i knew she would be okay because she was breathing and her eyes were moving in their sockets. I realised a breath and kissed her cheeck. I wasnt going to sleep anytime soon.

It was about 3 hours later when I noticed mandy moving her arms. I quickly grabbed her arms and whispered "Im here." "Lu... ke" She croaked out. "Yes Mandy im here" I spoke as i kissed her forehead. "I love you sosososos much and im so sorry i dont even know what to do anymore" I spoke while crying. Then I saw Mandy open her eyes. she looked up at me and smiled.

I cupped her face in my hands and started to kiss her pationetly. I pecked her and in between kisses I  whispered I was sorry. 

She sat up and hugged me tightly. But then she winced in pain. "Ahhh, ouch my leg hurts" She spoke. 

"Luke.... What happened?"