Chapter fifty-two

I slowly walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I ran my fingers through my notty hair and let go of a breath I was holding. I sighed and walked up to the mirror. I opened up the draw and found Lukes razor. I smashed it onto the floor and it made a click sound, meaning it had broke. I grabbed the tiny little silver razor and held it in my hand. 'You will feel better when you do it' A voice in my head spoke. I shook my head and placed the razor onto my bare wrists.

"One-two.." I whispered. I was going to continue but I stopped myself. I quickly pulled the razor away from my wrist and held it back in my hand. "I will not cut, not today, not tomorrow and certainly not today" I spoke. I threw the razor straight at the mirror, it bounced off like a little bouncy ball then hit into the sink. I walked up to the mirror and felt the little tiny scratch it had left behind.

"Im so proud of you" I heard a familiar voice speak. I turned around and ran into Lukes arms. I hugged him as tight as I could. "I...I did it Luke" "Yes baby girl you did" He smiled. "Why did you come back home?" I asked curiously. "I wanted to apologize to my beautiful girlfriend and also to jai" He stated. "Since I have already said sorry to jai i will be saying sorry to you then heading over back to james's place, and of course you can come" Luke smiled. I smiled with him and pecked his nose. "Im sorry baby" He whispered while he connected his lips to mine. He pushed me agaisnt the wall and slid his hands down my back. I giggled into the kiss while Luke kissed me more. He pulled away and winked. "Well obviously I forgive you" I smiled. "Yeah you better" He laughed.

"Well im off again, would you like to join me?" Luke asked me. I blushed at him and shook my head. "I think I might just stay home because I dont feel too well." I lied, I was actually going with jai. "Alright babe" He smiled. He pecked my lips then left me in the bathroom alone again.

"I did it" I whispered to myself as I walked out of the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jai you should be resting, we have a big night and we have to leave soon" I stated. "Mandy I dont feel comfortable with you coming" Jai groaned. "Well deal with it because I am coming" I laughed while poking Jai. "Well get ready now" Jai laughed. "I am ready dumb dumb" I giggled. "Okay right" Jai giggled. "I need to get something okay stay here" Jai spoke while walking into the kitchen. I saw him grab something shiny and I instantly knew what it was. He walked back over to me. "So are you positive that Luke wont be back anytime soon" He asked. "Yes im positive and jai why did you bring a knife?" I asked back. "Honey its a pocket knife and we need self defence." He stated. I nodded and walked out the door with Jai following right behind me.

"I hope your ready mandy" He stated.

"Yes I am, Lets do this" I spoke while following Jais lead.

This is sort of like a filler chaoter maybe? Hahaha Im not sure but I updated for you lovely people. Anyways love you all and sorry if it wasnt my best <3