Chapter ten

HELLOO BEAUTIFULS. HAHAHA SORRY I DONT PROOF READ BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF MY FAN FICTION REACHED 500 READS, PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE! ILY GUYS <3 :) MIGHT BE A LONG CHAPTERRRRR IDK HAAH!

My arms were still around Lukes neck, he seemed so happy.

"You do not know how long i have been waiting for you to do that Mandy"

I justt stared into lukes eyes and gigled.

"EWWWWW THEY KISSED" beau and jai shouted

how the? how did they know?

"SHUT UP C***" Luke yelled back

I just giggled, they must of been listening through the door. haha

Jai and Beau barged through the door and just smiled at Luke at I. there was a silence, i very awks silence. I decided to break it.

"Im hungry as i need someee food, and just because i am a girl who is staying at the brooks brothers house for a couple of days. Does not mean i cook" I teased

All the boys just laughed as they looked like they were going to cry. I ddnt even find it funny but it was hilrious watching them laugh.

"Alright then we shall order some pizza, meat lovers and BBQ chicken sound alright?" jai said

We all smiled and nodded. I was so happy at this point. I felt safe

Lukes POV

I cant believe the girl i loved has kissed me. That was all that was running through my mind at the moment. I was the happiest boy alive. I had to do it again. As soon as Jai and Beau left the room. Mandy but going to pull away and sit down, I quickly grabbed her waist and kissed her. She didnt kiss back since she was surpirsed but after a while she did.

We pulled away and she giggled a bit.

"Now we are even Mandy" I said with a smirk on my face

"Oh i never knew it was a compitetion" Mandy said as she gave me a wink.

"OI SLU** DINNER IS HERE" Jai screamed

Mandy and i just laughed and went down stairs.

oh how i loved her.

Mandys POV

OMGG LUKE KISSED ME AGAIN. GOSH HE IS JUST TO DIE FOR I SWEAR.

we walked down stairs and I saw Jai, Beau, Skip and James. the boys must of invited Skip and James. They ran up to my hugging me as they could see straight through me. i loved these boys.

"Wanna stay over?" Beau said to Skip and James

"oh my gawd we can have a sleepover party" Jai said in a girl voice

We all laughed. Skip and James agreed to stay.

Luke reached into his pocket and grabbed out my phone. i just smiled at him and ran to him and hugged him. He knew me more than i knew myself

"Thank you" I whispered in his ear.

We all sat down at the dinner table and ate our pizza. we were so stuffed, i had to take an instagram photo and post it. So i did excatly that.I captioned it "Stuffed with pizza, cant breathe"

As soon as i posted it i got a call and i took it, i smiled at the boys as i walked into a different room.

It was a unknown number.

"So Mandy you still being a brat, you decided to run away from me. well you cant get rid of me that easily, your such a stupid little brat and i will be coming for you, so watch out." The line went dead. I knew who it was. I dropped my phone just started shaking.

I turned around to see Jai there, he came i to get something but heard the whole conversation, He seemed to be the one that always found out something. I just started bursting into to tears and was about to fall to the floor but Jai ran up to my and caught me before i hit the floor.

"Am i that a bad person, why did i have to meet you guys, why did i have to meet him., why did he come into my left, why? Jai im sorry for bringing you and the boys into my screwed up family i just cant deal with it, i need to leave this world, its too much, he still found me after everything" I said all this as i sobbed into Jais Arms.

He was speechless.

"Mandy the only thing you did to us was mae out life better"

I started crying more. I hugged Jai and told him i was going to the bathroom. he let me go but then ran after me because he knew what was wrong. he grabbed me and made me walk with him to his room. He closed the door.

Jais POV

I had to make Mandy stop, I knew she wouldnt arm me at all so i have a plan.

I pulled out a blade and place it on the bed. I sat Mandy down on the bed.

"Pick it up Mandy." she looked so confused but picked it up anyway.

i went and sat beside her.

"dont ask mewhy i have a blade" I said sadly

she started crying so much more.

i rolled up my sleeve and placed my arm on her lap.

"cut my hand like you cut yours, it wont hurt will it"

"NO JAI IM NOT DOING THAT"

She through the blade away and just hugged me.

I knew she would do the right thing, so i smiled at her and hgged her back.

"Lets head back, the boys might be curious"

Luke's POV

They were gone for a while but came back, I didn't really mind, he was my brother I guess he knew how I felt about Mandy. I looked at Mandy and she gave me a look saying that she will explain later.

Mandy's POV
I say down on the couch and turned on the tv, I flicked through the channels, it was all so boring. I started to sing to myself.

"Hey I love that's song your singing" James said as he came and sat down next to me

Oh crap did I really just sing out loud, I blushed.

"Haa...erm" nothing came out of my mouth.

"You never told us you could sing, your amazing" beau said as he was so shocked.

"Thanks beau"

"Luke can sing too. OMG YOU GUYS SHOULD SING TOGETHER"

I just looked over to Luke and smiled, he winked back. Damn his winks are the cutest.