Chapter fifty-five

OMG 4TH LAST CHAPTER IM CRYING

AHHH OMG :(

I might maybe do a sequel? ;)

Maybe tho.

anyways enjoy beautifuls.

Luke POV

Once she asked me that question I didnt know what to say. she was waiting for an answer that I couldnt give. I swallowed a lump that was forming in my throat. "Well..." I chocked out. "Luke whatever it is would never be mad at you" She informed. "I will be angry with myself tho, I can never forgive myself" I hesitated to speak. "So do you remember what happened?" I asked her. "Barely, all I remember is joey getting shot. I dont remember who did it but I remember you holding the gun" Mandy whispered. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I tried evrything mandy, I couldnt let joey touch you or anything so I took matters into my own hands. I brought a gun off my old friend to settle things out. I dont know what came over me but I shot joey and since I wasn't expierenced or anything, so I shot you in the process" I spoke trying to hold back my tears. "Luke its okay im here, im fine and im with you now, but I wouldnt expect you to shoot me" she giggled when she finished her sentence. "No mandy its not okay, I almost killed you. I couldnt even call the ambulance because then I would be a murder suspect, I was hopeless Mandy" I spoke, I didnt realise I had tears streaming down my face until mandy brought her thumb up to my cheeks and wiped away my tears.

"But You didnt loose me, im here" She spoke softly. "Whats happens if I did, I wouldnt be able to do this" I spoke softly back while kissing her ptionelty. She kissed me back, it was soft gentle and meaningful, but I pulled out quickly leaving mandy confused. I knelt down leaving mandy more confused.

"Luke-" I cut her off by grabbing a ring out of my pocket. I saw mandys eyes widen. "I know what you are thinking mandy but this is only a promise ring because I know we are too young to get married so im promising you in the furture ill get married to you and only you, I will please you and be there for you." "Yes luke yes, I just... yes yes yes" Mandy squealed. I laughed and slid the ring on her finger. Then she stood up but quickly sat back down. "Oh yeah I forgot about my leg" She laughed. "Ill take you up to our room" I winked. I picked mandy up bridle style and walked straight ahead to my room. I layed her on the bed and cuddled up next to her. "I love you" I heard mandy whisper. "I love you too" I spoke back.

"If I lost you mandy, I wouldnt be able to promise you this" I spoke with worry in my voice. "But you didnt, you made me super hppy luke. you made me stop harming myself. you made me accept myself. you have done so much for me."

-Sorry for the short update-