Chapter fourteen

I wake up in a small room. 

its dark, cold and im scared to shit. i wish luke was here with me. 

I have a frew brusies on my legs and on my face. My mums boyfriend bet the crap out of me yesterday. i wish i just died then and there. i learnt that my mum was actually in Darwin for her work and she wasnt going to come back for a few weeks. I really needed my mother at this time and Aunt Sue and all my friends. 

A few minutes later I hear footsteps and the door opens, i run into the corner and hide.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN SAVE MANDY NOW YOU PATHETIC STUPID IDIOT. NO ONE COMES BETWEEN MANDYS AND MY BUSSINESS. YOU WILL BE DEAD WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU" I heard him say. he flicks on the lights and I see Luke. I start bursting into tears.

"Ill try everything to get her out of here you asshole" he whispers back. 

He throws Luke to the floor and walks out locking the door. Luke stares at me. I couldnt bare for him to see me like this. "Luke im so soryy" I say still crying, not knowning what to do. Luke walks up to me and crouches down to my level. "What has he done to you" he says lifting his hand and pressing it against my cheek. I could see him tearing up. we both stare at each other for a long while then Luke quickly grabs me and gives me a big hug. he always knew how to make me feel better.

"Im so happy you are okay" he says whispering into my ear,

"Luke im happy you are okay, but he will come back for me."

"He is not touching you over my dead body"

"Luke its jut too hard, i cant anymore" I say still crying.

"Im not giving up on you Mandy, im not leaving here without you" He says about to cry.

"Luke" I say taking a deep breath. "I have ruined you, i have ruined your life, i cant do this anymore Luke. its my time to go and i promise you, you will be better off without me. your life would be perfect if it wasnt for me. you could have any girl you wanted please dont choose a girl who is a nobody, please Luke. I want you to be happy, i am doing this because... because I love you" I say still in his arms. Luke is not officaily crying. "Im sorry Luke" I say wipping away his tears.

"Im not leaving you Mandy. I proimsed your Aunt i will never let you go. I am nogt also leaving the one person i Love left behind. i cant help my feelings for you Mandy" 

We stare at eachother for a while and he grabs me and kissed me. i got kind of shocked but i start kissing back. I loved how Luke made me feel, all the bad moments went away. But there was that part of me who still wanted to die deep down inside. we pulled apart and he smiled. "Im getting you out of here" he smiled

"Luke how are we going to get out of here, its like fully locked" I say lookiung at the ground.

we both stand up and i see luke grab my hand tight. 

"Like this" 

He takes his jacket off and puts it around me, he was so sweet my feelings were getting deeper. he quickly grabs my hand and botls for the window.

"LUKE NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING" 

*SMASH* 

We broke through the window and I wasnt hurt one bit. i see Luke trying to get up but he limps a bit. I help him up and i say "That was so brave, thankyou Luke" he smiled.

"Oh my god Mandy, i did not realise how bad your brusies and cuts were" he said frowning.

I just grabbed his hand and we ran into the distance not looking back.

I KNOW ITS BADD SORRY GUYSSSS BUT IM WORKING ON IT!!! ILY ALL XX