Chapter thirteen

SORRY GUYS I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING A LOT BUT SCHOOL IS NEARLY OVER SO I PROMISE TO UPDATE HEAPS AND HEAPS. OH AND SORRY IF I GET MOST OF THE STORY TWISTED :)))))

Daniels POV
As I was walking through the hallway, I heard something smash.. The sound came from the kitchen. I quickly sprinted over and saw Mandy.

A glass had broken and had cut her hand. I was shocked I couldn't even move, it reminded me of something. I stood there still not being able to move. Just then when I realised James came rushing in and helped Mandy. I still stood there in shock. James knew why I was like this. I still couldn't move.

Mandy's POV
What was skip doing there just watching!! Like I already didn't feel like shit, and ofcourse today was the day I was meeting with my mother.

"HOLY SHIT YOU OKAY MANDY???" James asked, more like screamed.

It didn't even hurt I guess, I've been through so much pain that didn't compare to anything.

"James I'm fine don't worry about me"

He tries to smile. He cleans up the broken glass and grabs my hand pulling me over to the sink. He washes my hand and applies a bandage which he grabbed from the kitchen draw, around my hand.

"thanks james" I reply smiling.

James then grabs a hold of skips arm and drags him out. What was his problem.

I decided to leave it until skip comes and tells me his self. I clean everything up and walk into the bathroom just to check myself over. Yeah I looks alright I guess. I then grabbed the keys and walked out the front door.

My mum was picking me up from the park so I decided to get there a bit early. I got my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, it was 11:05, I was way too early. I decided to take the long way around to get to the park. Just to clear my mind of everything. I was still so depressed and I guess nothing could of changed that.

As I was walking I was looking at the ground and typical me I didn't see where I was going. I bumped into someone and fell straight onto the floor.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" said the stranger. I looked up and saw a tall guy with blue eyes.

I nodded and told him it was okay. I continued walking to the park until I heard someone run up to me, I kind of got scared. I quickly turned around seeing the guy I saw before. He was panting from running. He handed me my wallet. "Hey.. Uh.. You.. Dropped.. Your.. Wallet.." He said gasping for air. "Oh my, thank you so much, I didn't catch your name?"

"No probs I'm Joey, and you?"

"I'm Mandy"

With that we walked off and went back to our own business. Finally I reached the park and it was around 11:55. I still had a while, but the long walk was good.

I looked at my phone and realised I had a message from Luke.

Luke: hey I heard what happened this morning are you okay and sorry about skip. XOXOX!

Mandy: hey I'm fine, it's alright :))

As soon as I lock my phone I get a message from my mum saying she was here early. She told me she was in a white car near the back of the park. I walked to the back of the park and saw a white car I looked around for my mum and I didn't see her anywhere.

I waited for about 10 mins and I was starting to get a little bit suspicious. Where was she?

I then heard someone grab me from behind and tapped my mouth. I was so scared I tried to move but their grip was so tight.

"hello mandy" a voice saying behind me.

Tears rush down my face because I knew who it was. He grabbed me by my hair and through me into the back seat.

"You know how long I have been waiting for you, this plan is the best plan I have ever had" "you can't get away from me that easily"

I start crying and don't know what to do. I could of just ended my life right there myself.

I then see my phone is my pocket and quickly grab it out without him seeing. I dial Lukes number hoping he would answer. He answers and I leave the phone next to me so he could hear me.

I start screaming through the tape trying to get attention.

"Shut up you whore, I've been waiting ages and since your friends aren't here it's going to make it so much easier."

"We are nearly home Mandy it's okay, you'll wish you were dead when I'm done with you"

Lukes Pov

Im lying down on my bed until I got a call from Mandy and i quickly answered it. I waited until she could respond but all i heard was, screaming and yelling. Mandy was in trouble i thought to myself. I was so worried. 

"Shut up you whore" 

Is what i heard, that gave me the motivation to jump up and run ouside the house. 

I ran as fast as i could but then suddenly.... it all went dark.

SORRY GUYS ITS SO SHIT BUT I PROMISE ITS GOING TO GET BETTER!!!!!!! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES ILY OH AND IS JOEY A NEW MAIN PERSON OR IS HE JUST A RANDOW GUY MANDY BUMPS INTO? ;))))