Chapter fifty-six

Sorry for the long wait I have a maths exam on friday and I also have an essay due. This chappy is also longggg, I think haahhah! anyways hope you enjoy i love you all.

I also wanted to say thankyou so much for 60k, that is amazing. I AM SAAAA HAPPY! LOVE YOU ALL <3

I woke up to Luke shaking me. I yawned and sat up. It was actually quite chilly this morning. "Good morning beautiful" Lukes husky voice rang through my ears. "Mmm good morning handsome" I giggled. "It took me ages to wake you up" Luke laughed. "Why did you wake me up then?" I giggled. "Because i wanted to give you this" Luke spoke while placing pancakes and whipped cream right infront of me. My eyes widened. "Luke you didnt have to do this" I smiled. "Breakfast in bed is always the best and I know how much you enjoy it" He smiled. I cupped his face and gave him a gentle soft kiss. "Thanks baby" I smiled. "Your very welcome" He spoke back. Luke was about to leave the room when I stopped him. "Hey hey hey come sit next to me and have some with me" I spoke. "Alright I shall" Luke laughed, he hopped in next to me which was kind of tricky because he had to climb up the ladder while I shuffled over with all the food. 

"You really didnt have to do this lu-" "Shhh yes I did" He spoke while kissing my neck. I cut a piece of the pancake and shoved it in his mouth. He gobbled it down and laughed. "Gentle gentle, im precious" He pouted. "Yes,yes you are" I stated. 

*BANG*

Both Luke and I turned to the door. it was wide open. "Guys, quick. You have got to see this" Beau spoke out for breath. I quickly placed the food next to me while I followed Luke out of the room. "What... what is it" I spoke. "You will not believe this" James and daniel said in sync. "When did you get here?" Luke questioned, pointing to daniel and James. "Dont worry about them but look" Jai spoke while turning up the volume on the TV.  

"Welcome to Channel nine news, we have tracgially found a dead body in central park today at 8:32am, the body belonged to student named Joey Ganesh, This has been shocking news for his family and friends. Killer is still on the loose...." I looked over to Luke and he was panicing. "Hey luke... its going to be okay" I spoke softly while walking over to luke. I thought he would of had a panic attack but he just fell to the floor crying. The boys looked worried. "Its okay I got this" I told the boys, they had watery eyes and so did I. I didnt want luke to get arrested or be framed a murderer. It was self defence wasnt it? I walked up to luke an plopped down next to him. I pulled him onto my lap while he just sobbed into my arms. "Mandy i dont understand I thought he would still be you know ali-" Luke cried. "Shhh Luke, its okay, he lost too much blood and he porbaly bled to death" I whispered. 

"Mandy, I fucking stuffed up" He sobbed. "No, no you didnt, I will not let you think that Luke" I spoke soothingly. "Why the fuck do I always do shit, I always hurt you, I cant anymore" Luke sobbed more. "Hey we are going to get through this" I stated. "I know I stuff up a lot but by far this is the worst ever" He gripped onto me tightly. "Im not loosig you" He whispered so I wouldnt hear but I actually did. "Luke plese calm down" I hugged him. "BOYS???!??!" I yelled out. They came running. "I think it will be best if you stay here with luke and have boys night or watever" I spoke, "boys dont have boys nights"Jai laughed. "Come on yiu know what I mean, like make luke feel better. play fifa or something jjst chill." I spoke, all the boys nodded. I stood up and slipped on daniel uggs. "Where are you going?" James asked. "Im going to get grab some food and shit to make him feel better" I spoke. "Hold on mandy I'll come join you" I heard daniel call from the room. "Alright."

"Are those my uggs?" Daniel questioned. I sighed and nodded. "I had nothing else to wear sorry" I giggled. Daniel nodded motioning it was okay, he slipped on Jais vans and we stepped out of the house. "Okay lets buy junk food and maybe some soft drinks" Daniel stated, "Yep, I was planning to anyways" I laughed as daniel joined in. 

"Mandy can I ask you something please?" Daniel questioned, I turned around to face him.

"What are we going to do about Luke?" 

I shivered before I answered.

"Well I..I dont know, I guess we will have to wait and see"