Chapter seven

HEY GUYSSSS, I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN LIKING MY FAN FICTION SO FARRR!!!!!! SORRY I RUSHED THIS CHAPTER AND I DIDNT PROOF READ BECAUSE I WAS IN A RUSH AND MY COMPUTER IS LIKE BROKEN ATM! ILY ALL ANDDD ENJOYYY! :) XO

I looked at all five boys and started a conversation.

"I can't believe you guys are YouTube famous"

"Yeah we can't believe it either, we love our fans for getting us this far" said Daniel smiling.

"What video are you guys making today that I get to film?"

"Question and answer 4" said James

"Haha, sounds great"

It was around 12 so we decided to leave.

"cyaa mum we will be back in a bit" said Beau

"okay stay safe and Mandy you better be looking after my boys"

I smile and nod.

we walked outside and started walking up to the park. James and Daniel stopped me and said to pose.

we were obviously taking a selfie. we all did a funny face and he posted it on twiiter. I loved James and daniel they were so nice and funny.

Daniel started to trip me over with his feet. I sarted to trip him over too but i couldnt get him. For a second i thought we had stopped tripping each other but aperantly not. This time skip tripped me over as i yelled

'SKIPPPPPP"

I fell into lukes arms, i blushed a bit but he pulled me back up. He grabbed the wrong spot on my arm so i screamed. it hurt so bad. He wa about to lift my sleeve upbut i didnt let him.

Beau and Jai looked at me. I gave them a look saying i was okay.

"OMG IM SORRY MANDY DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG"

"no no no you didnt do anything wrong"

James and daniel start laughing because i had gone bright red.

Lukes POV

it was cute how Mandy had gone bright red. I still feel like i had done something. something was fishy she would always look up to beau and jai whenever she got hurt. Well if it was serious im sure they would have told me

Mandys POV

I felt so stupid

i walked up to skip and punched him playfully

he just burst into laughter again

we had finally arrived at the park. It wasnt that long of a walk.

We got the camera sorted and James showed me how to use it, even though i already knew how to.

We first filmed thier intro, then got onto some of the questions.

Luke was absolutley adorable while he was reading out the questions. One of the questions was.

"Who is that girl Mandy that you aways post pictures of on instagram, she is so pretty"

i giggled to myself

"she is just our very very very close friend I can even call her my best friend. she means a lot to the boys and I."

I smile widely at them

"but luke you do wish you were more" shouted out James

I started laughing but as i looked at luke he was blushing.

"nah james we are just close friends"

"FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS" shouted beau.

I couldnt stop laughing and i looked at luke and gave him a wink. He smiled, damn he was so cute.

"oh mandy this is a question for youuuu" said jai

"Alright what is it" i smiled

"what does luke mean to you"

"ooooooo" the boys say while they giggled.

"he is the bestest friend i can ever ask for."

"AWWWWWWWWWW" screams beau

"how about us" says skip

"what do you mean skip"

"what do you think of us"

I took a deep breath and smiled

"you guys saved my life"

"NAWWWW MANDY WE AL LOVE YOU" as they all shouted out.

After we finished filming the video we hanged out at the park for a bit playing hide and seek. such a kiddy game haha.

it was so fun helping the boys film their q&a video. i was hoping they would ask me to film again. my phone lit up and it was a message from my mum.

Mum: Hey honey i was wonderng would next week Monday be a good day to catch up.

Mandy: Of course mum i would love to, cya then xx

Mum: okay ill pick you up from aunt sues house

i locked my phone and popped in my back pocket.

My life was going well, it was too good to be true.

A few hours past and i was back home. it was such a fun day today. it was around 7 now so that means i hung out with the boys for 7 HOURS. That was a pretty long time. I still had to get dressed into my Pj's and have some dinner because i was strarving.

i popped my Pj's on and wet into the kitchen to grab some food.

Aunt sue was in the kitchen writting down some phone numbers.

"Hey mandy you hungry, i made some pumpkin soup its delish"

"ooo yes i would love that thank you aunt sue, ill grab it in a minute"

"sure honey and also when i went to go have a shower today there was blood stained on the floor do you know anything about that?"

I shook in terror, i must have not cleaned up because i tottally forgot. my whole body started shaking and i felt like i was going to cry but i had to make up a reason quickly.

"ummm ye-ahh... i had a um blood nose"

"oh honey you okay"

"yes im fine now" i said as i poured my soup into a bowl and walked back to my room quickly.

i slammed my door and slid down it resting my back along the door.

how could i be so stupid.