Chapter fifteen

It was about 3 months later, after the whole big drama kidnapping thing. My life was back on track. I still lived with Aunt Sue, I still had the bestest friends in the world and i had been seeing my mum. My mum had 'him' taken away into Jail, so now i couldnt get hurt by anyone. My mum could barely see me because she got offered a job in Darwin and I told her to take it. I would be fine. The only thing that chnaged was, Luke. The most gorgeous person in the world was now mine. We were seeing each other. He asked me out as soon as we returned home that night, now i have dedicated my life to make Luke happy. I have helped the boys make Janokian Videos and i had gained a lot of followers on my socail net working apps. Some people sent hate, but i coudnt care less. I have gotten so much closer to Gina and the boys. I always wondered why was I so lucky. I didnt do anything to deserve it.

So life was going good. I woke up in my cossy bed and head into Aunt Sues room.

"Morning gorgeous girl" she whispered.

Aunt Sue wasnt looking very good at all, she was always tired and she always looked pale.

"Morning Aunt Sue" i said very happily

I looked over and saw Gina next to her. They were both lying down watching a movie. I guess she stayed over last night.

"Oh hello Gina: i say once again happily, she responds by giving a little wave.

I head into the kitchen with my phone in my hand. I grab out the Milk and pour some Milk into a glass. My phone Vibrated and it was a message from Luke.

My baby boy Luke: Good morning gorgeous, i was wondering if you wanted to do something today with all the boys?"

oh how i loved him.

i quickly checked the time and it was 10:30am, i smiled

Mandy: That would be great. I will be there in 30 mins xox <33

My baby boy Luke: Okay cant wait, i love you mands! <3

Mandy: I love you too. xox <3

I lock my phone and speed walk to my room. I put my phone on charge and walk towards my closet. it was quite a hot day out today so i pick out some nice black high waisted shorts. I then grab a superman tanktop and tuck them into my shorts. I grab my makeup bag and go straight to the bathroom. I aply my foundation first and powder. I apply some mascara. keeping the makeup look simple. I then brush my hair out and plait a fishtale braid to the side. i look at myself in the mirror and realise that i was a bit too skinny. i wasnt eating as much anymore. i didnt now why. i walked back to my room. popped my makeup bag onto the bed and grabbed my phone.

the time was now 10:55am

I grabed my keys and locked up the house. "BE BACK SOON HANGING WITH THE BOYS, I LOVE YOU BOTH" I yell hoping they would hear me. i walk across the road and ring the door bell. Luke answers and quicky gives me a pationate kiss.

"What was that for?" i say winking

"I just missed you"

i giggled

"You look beautiful" he says blushing

I smiled.

I see all the boys behind Luke making kissy faces, i blush.

"Yeah you jelous of this" Luke says grabbing me around the waiste

they all laugh, i go up to them and hug them all.

Skip and I were okay now but he still hadnt told me what happened, james said it was something about his childhood. i understood that, so i didnt ask anymore.

"so boys what do ya want to do" Jai says

"Well i have an idea" Beau says going up to skip and wrappiung his arm around his waiste.

"Oh Luke what are you doing?' Skip says to beau in my voice. "Nothing baby just kissing you" Beau tries to imidate luke. James and Jai start laughing and i join. Luke cracks a smile.

"Why dont we go to the movies?" james asks

"yeah sure, we can have a chilled out day if you all want" Skip replies.

everyone nods and we head off.

This should be exciting.