Chapter nineteen

THANKYOU EVERYONE WHO HAVE BEEN READING THIS FAN FIC. I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

What the hell was I thinking.

"Mandy I've been calling your name for like the past five minutes are you okay" I heard a voice. Once I let my brain devolope I reconized the voice.

"Yes sorry Jai, I kind of had a daydream. Ill be out in a sec"

I opened the door and looked up to Jai smiling.

"Well that took ages"

"sorry" I giggled.

I walked back into Luke and Jais bedroom. I saw luke was playing guitar. He was so good at guitar. It made me feel happy.

I walked over and got up onto the top bunk bed.

"You are amazing at guitar luke" I said smiling, I saw a smile form on Lukes face.

"Whats your favourite song?" He asked me Still smiling.

"Umm.. i guess sweater weather"

"Great i love that song."

He started to play the song and may I just say i alsmot melted. He looked into my eyes and started singing. WHAT OMG LUKE WAS AN AMAIZNG SINGER. Why did I even deserve him?

"please join in"

I smiled and I joined in on my favourite part.

'She knows what I think about

And what I think about

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirt, no blouse

Just us, you find out

Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no

'Cause it's too cold

For you here and now

So let me hold

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater'

I stopped singing as soon as I saw Jai and Beau at the door with a video camera. I opened my mouth to speak but Beau intureppted.

"If you are going to ask if we filmed that im just going to say yes" Beau said laughing.

"and if you are going to ask if its going on youtube im going to say yes" Jai added on.

Luke and I looked at eachother and Laughed, I looked over to Jai and beau and spoke, "You little shit" while I got down from the bunk chasing after them.

After a while of chasing them i finally gave up and let them upload it onto the janoskians blog Channel. The fans already new from the start Luke and I were a couple. Some fans hated me but others shipped "Ludy". Yes our ship name.

"You guys know how to sing" beau spoke.

I smiled showing all my teeth.

"Hey Mandy tomorrow us boys are filming, wanna join?" Luke spoke as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I turn around to face him and nodded. "Im going to go for a run babe, ill be back soon" Luke just nodded letting go. I grabbed my phone and earphones so i could listen to music. I checked the time and it was 7:30 but it was still light outside. I put on my runners and started to jog.

Of course I was listening to sweater weather. I had been running for a good 20 mins. I thought I was on a roll until I bumped into someone and fell straight to the floor. "Oh shit my bad sorry" the voice spoke. That voice spoke. I looked up and he was holding a hand for me to grab. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

I looked at my arm because i felt a stinging and it appeared I had grazed my arm. "ouch" i mumbled. "sorry" he said looking at me. "I feel like we have met before" I smiled and spoke " Me too and its okay, its just a graze, this stuff happens." "Im Joey" it took me a mintue to process. "The guy who gave back me my wallet" I smiled. "oh so your Mandy" "Thats me" "Well I better get going" "me too" "see you around Mandy" "See you around" I said smiling while placing my earphones back in my ear since they fell out. I started jogging back home.

"oh god what happened Mandy" Luke spoke as soon as I came through the door.

"I bumped into someone and fell, surpisingly it really hurts" I said giggling.

I quickly checked the time and it was 8:15.

"Come here lets get you cleaned up" Luke pulled me to the bathroom and washed my arm. he then pulled out a bandage from the draw and wrapped my arm up, even though it wasnt that bad of a graze. He then kissed it making me feel so much better. "Thank you" I said kissing Lukes cheek. He just smiled.

"Luke you make everything okay" I smiled.

"I would do anything for you Mandy"

We walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen. I was actually starving.

"Im gonna make you a nutella sandwhich because thats my specialty" Luke grinned. I giggled and watched him do his work.

He passed me my nutella sandwhich and I ate it. "hmm im pleased" I giggled. "Well I am quite the cook" "Yes, yes you are"

I finished it and looked up at luke he started laughing. "What now?" i giggled. "You have nutella right there" he said pointing to the corner of my lips. He leaned in and kissed me. argh he was amazing.

"All gone" He smiled. He made me melt and his smile killed me.

"OI BITCHES WE ARE FILMING AT THE BEACH TOMORROW" beau ran in messing up my hair.

"Oh thanks beau" I shot him a death glare.

"And after we are going for a swim" Beau smirked.

oh no not a swim, no. I couldnt. everyone would see my scars. they havent healed yet.

"So you up for it mandy?" Luke asked.

"um..uh. yeah sure" I said forcing a smile.

Shit no this was bad, really bad. i guess i have to go in with a shirt or something.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT, IM TRYING MY BEST. :)) HMM JOEY IS BACK?? ;))