Chapter twelve

I felt like bursting into tears, Luke looked so disapointed.

'Yes i kissed your fricken lover now get over it" Jai shouted. I have never seen this side of him, it was scaring me.

Luke just stormed off, i grabbed his arm hoping he would stop but he just shook my hand off. I was ready to burst into tears.

What the hell was going on,

I stared at both Jai and Beau, they knew i was about to cry, before they could say anything i burst into tears. Beau and Jai just smiled and burst out laughing. I felt kind of sad and annoyed. why would they laugh. Next minute, luke came through the door and ran up to me. he gave me a big hug and wiped my tears away. I was so confused.

"Mandy im sorry if this urt you, but it was a set up to see if you were the right one for me so i can ask you something" luke whispered in my ear. I felt kind of relifed but also annoyed they would do that.

I looked up at Luke and gave him a grin.

"But i cant ask you just yet"

I have him the sad puppy dog eyes.

"I GOT IT ALL ON VIDEO SO WE CAN UPLOAD IT TO THE BLOG OMG WOOOO THIS IS THE BEST" beau shouted.

They soon all explained to me why they would do an act, they wanted to see if people were just using them for their fame but it looks like i passed the test. I would never bring their fame into this. I know they are really famous with so many fans but to me they are known for so much more. they helped me with my depression and my harming. Even tho it was continuing it was good knowing that i had them around, they were actually the nicest people and i probs would be dead by now if i hadnt met the so called janoskians.

Aunt Sue has just rang me to tell me that she was having a blast and she wanted to stay longer, so i guess i had to stay with the fags.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up in Luke and Jais bedroom, i must have fallen asleep and luke had carried me.

I looked around and saw my phone so i grabbed it and checked my phone, oh it was only 7am. wow iwoke up early. i looked around and saw luke on the floor. i giggled to myself

I got out of bed getting my phone out and taking a photo. i uploaded it to instagram and tagged luke with a caption "Someones sleep was great". I then locked my phone and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed my keys which Aunt Sue had left in case i needed to go back to the house and left, but i first left a note on the fridge saying i will be back after i get ready.

once i got home i ran to my room and looked through my clothes. I was kind of scared but i shouldnt be because it is my mum. I pulled out some black skinny jeans and a cropped jumper, showing a bit of my belly. I then went into the bathroom and straightened my hair. I only put mascara and a bit of foundation because i didnt want my makeup to be too heavy. I grabbed a yellow side bag and put my lilys on. Whie lilys of course.

I then returned back to the brooks brothers house and i still thought to myself Luke still hasnt asked me the question he wanted to ask me.

i guess he will tell me when he is ready. I went into the house and went back to the kitchen and thought i should make the boys breakfast. I made french toast which i was awesome at, well i hope.

I looked at the time and it was around 9:30am. I was leaving around 11 to meet my mum at 12:30.

I had heaps of time.

I was kind of thirsty so i got a glass and just as i was going to fill it with water It slipped out of my hand and smashed on the floor, to make things worse I cut myself when i was trying to clean it up. It wouldnt stop bleeding.

Skip walked into the kitchen, i didnt even realise he was here. he was shocked.