Chapter forty-eight

~Sorry not edited, love you all~ 

I woke up to a scream, I was panting like crazy. I soon released that the scream came from my head. I looked to my side and saw that jai was sleeping on the floor. Wait did I fall asleep on his bed? I flung my legs over the bed and pulled myself up. I walked straight into the bathroom to fix myself up. I could smell bacon and eggs a mile away. After I was done fixing myself up I walked intothe kitchen to see luke making breakfast.

“Morning beautiful.” He spoke. He turned back around to cook while I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. “Morning, what time is it?” I spoke. “Hmm around 1pm” He spoke. “Ahh so I guess I slept a while and this is not breakfast.” I giggled. “Yes you did sleep for awhile but also this is for you, I made it for you” Luke spoke. “Thanks baby” I hugged him tighter.

After Luke was finished he fed it to me, I have no idea why but he did. T was actually kind of cute. “Do we have any plans for tonight?” Luke smirked. I giggled and poked his cheek. “Mmm maybe” I teased. Luke just laughed. “What to you want to do today?” He asked. “Anything really… but I have to meet up with jo- a friend tonight” I spoke. Luke looked confused. “I’m going to visit aunt sue” I spoke again. ”Oh okay baby, I guess we should just have a movie night?” I nodded as we headed to the lounge. Luke picked out a few movies while I grabbed the already made popcorn from the table. Luke put on the movie and walked towards me. He sat down and patted his leg for me to rest my head on. I looked up and I saw we were watching fast and furious. It was actually one of my favoutie movies. 

"I love you" I blured out randomly. Luke kissed my forehead. "I love you too babe" He replied back. "No matter what happens im always here.. you know that right?" I blurted out again. "Yes Mandy of course I do" He hummed back. In the middle of the movie I felt Lukes leg shake. "Man..." I quickly got up and hugged him. "Shhh its okay, your okay" "NO IM NOT I NEED" "nou you dont" I spoke camly. "Im so sorry I cant control it mandy" "shhh its okay" I spoke hugging luke tighter. I took a quick glimpse at the clock. it was 7:30. we must of watched too mandy movies. "Luke lets just go chill up in your room" I spoke quitely.  He nodded and held my hand while takimg me to his room. 

I walked in the room and saw Jai looking very upset on the phone. "YOU FUCKING CANT DO THAT" Jai screamed. Luke and I just looked at each other, I think ji didnt notice us inthe room. Once Jai turned around Luke and I gasped. His arms were covered in straches and he was tear stained. I have never seen Jai like this before. He quickly rushed out the room and I heard the front door slam. Luke looked at me concerned. "Go!" I spoke. Luke nodded and ran out of the house. I knew that this was a brother thing so I let Luke handle it. 

All I could think about now was getting ready for tonight. I was nervous but most of all I was scared shitttttleeessssss. 

~SHES GOING TO MEET JOEY NEXT CHAPTER OMFG, I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN. AHHHHH. OH AND WHAT IS UP WITH JAI? ;) ~