Chapter forty-nine

~Sorry everyone that I havent updated in ages, I had so much homework due for school and everything im really sorryyy, love you all~

11:30am, only half an hour left. My hands are shirvering. Luke and Jai arent back yet. I am shitting my pants. I might just give up now while im at it, but I cant do that. I cant do this to Luke. I start to get ready. I quickly run down to the kitchen and grab something that I need but dont want to take and hopefully dont use it. A knife. I place it in my pocket. Yes I know not a safe place but I need protection. I run backto lukes room and grab a jumper and place it over my head. It was one of lukes jumpers. I keep on reminding myself that this is all for luke. I take a few deep breaths and head for the door. There is not turning back now. I make sure my phone is on silent and walk out. The cold air hits me. Its freeeeezing. I take another breath and walk.

It's 11:50 so that means I am 10 minutes early. Maybe I should run away now? Maybe I should call for back up? Maybe I shoul- "Ahh hello Mandy" A voice interrupts my thoughts. I turn around to see Joe. I swear that I was 10 minutes early I just checked. "Your on time" He smirked while I gulped. "Okay Joey cut the crap what do you want?" I spoke out. "Well first you have to promise me that you will do the favour no matter what" He smiled. "Okay I will, im warning you know if you hurt lu-" "Its not him you should be worried about." He smirked. "Then what the fuck do you want" I spat. "I want back all the money and drugs that Jai took from me." He stated. My heart starting pounding. "W-h..-at" My voice broke. "You heard me, yeah you thought that Jai didnt know about this well he did" He snarled. "So your telling me you made my life a living hell, threatened to kill Luke and who ever I loved, stalked me and made my brain a scary place" I breathed out while a few tears escaped. 

"Correct" He spoke. I wiped away my tears. "Jai knew this whole time and he didnt do anything about it" I whispered as tears continued to pour down my face. "He knew, I nearly died, Luke nearly died. WHY WHY WHY" I screamed my life out. "Im sorry but do the favour."Joe spoke while walking closer to me. He grabbed the back of my neck and I saw something silver in his hand. "Do not play with me mandy" He spoke sternly. He brang the silver thing closer and I just saw that it was a knife. I shivered as he through it across the ground. I quickly checked tmy pocket and the knife was gone. He smiled and walked away. "Oh and Mandy you have a week" He laughed before disapearing. 

I was left shocked. I could barely breathe. My legs just gave up and I fell to the ground. I bawled my eyes out. I couldnt believe this at all. My mind was telling me different things. I felt someones precense but I just couldnt care anymore. "Mandy?" The voice spoke. I lifted my head up to see James. "JUST LEAVE ME JAMES. LEAVE ME TO DIE OUT HERE. LEAVE ME JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME" I spoke. "MANDY CALM DOWN" James spoke trying to calm me down but it wasnt working. He helped me up and patted my bacl. "What are you doing out at this time?" I questioned. "I could ask you the same thing" "I asked first" I sassed back. "The boys and I came to look for you. we were worried." He stated. I nodded "Well im fine." 

"HEY JAMES DID YOU FINE HE-" Daniel spoke but stopped himself. "I guess you did, what happened Mandy we were worried." Daniel questioned. "Im fine" I whispered back. "BOYS WE FOUND HER" Daniel spoke out. the boys came rushing over. Luke ran up to my and hugged my tightly then kissed me on the lips. Beau looked shocked and jai was the same. "Have you been crying?" Beau questioned. I walked closer to Jai and looked him in the eye. I did something that I thought I would never do.

I slapped him across the face...

~NOT EDITED~ 

~Once again sorry for the wait, I hopeyou enjoyed this chapter, I also might make this fan fic longer but I havent decided yet. Love you guys~