Chapter thirty-four

~Guys thank you so much for the amazing comments, thankyou for reading and thankyou for voting. I swear you guys are the best~

~Sorry for any mistakes~

Now the boys were acting weird, they would give each other looks. What was going on? I looked over to the door to see Luke walk in. He held some chinese food in his hand which made me smile, he came over and kissed me. I kissed back.

"Eww we are in the room you know" Beau spoke.

we still kept on kissing just to piss them off, when we pulled apart Luke stuck the finger up at Beau. I giggled. "I know chinese is you favourite so here ya go" "What would I do without you" I speak kissing his cheek.

"Yuck too lovey dovey" Jai and Skip say in sync. They laugh and Hi-five each other. I try to eat but im too weak. "Here" Luke says while grabbing the fork out of my hand and feeding me the food. I laugh. "Thank you" I whisper.

"OH MY GOD HONEY" I hear someone say, I look over Lukes shoulder to see Gina. She runs up to me and drowns me in hugs and kisses. "Are you okay, how are you feeling" "Very fine Gina" I say hugging her. "Dont scare me like that" She says hugging me tighter. "Never again" I speak. "Alright boys ill leave you to it, I have to get to stupid work, so sorry gorgeous I have to leave you but ill be back after work" She spoke as she kissed my forehead. I smile and nod. she walks out and I kind of feel tired.

I close my eyes and before I knew it im in a deep sleep.

Lukes Pov

Mandy looks so perfect while she is sleeping. I really needed to smoke, I was craving for it, but i couldnt. I had to stop, why did I do it in the first place?

I looked over at the boys who were all on their phones. I laughed. I decided to speak up. "Hey guys we should really do another video for the dare sundays channel" They all nodded and agreed. I actually missed filming, maybe it will get me off my obssesion.

I heard light snores coming from Mandy, I decide that I should go home and take a shower, since I knew Mandy was up and healthy, it was all okay now. I stood up saying my good byes to the boys i walked over and kissed Mandy lightly on the lips. I then walked out and walked home.

~*~

I let the hot water hit my back, Sudden tears were streaming down my face. I got so scared that Mandy would of not made it, but she did.

I got out of the shower and got ready. I walked back to the hospital.

As I was walking I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Joe. Anger washed over me.

I was about to punch him but he caught my arm.

"Now Luke i just want to talk"

"YOU FUCKING ANIMAL" I said charging at him.

I felt weak, and my stomach started to hurt. I looked down. There was blood everywhere.

The cunt stabbed me.

"What..the..fuck" I say not being able to breath properly.

"Now the last words you will ever hear" He spoke while digging the knife deeper into my stomach.

"Im coming for you" He pulled the knife out and I fell straight to the floor. I was holding my stomach.

He laughed and walked away.

"You...wont..get.....away..with this" I managed to speak.

"But I already have"

Thats all I heard until I saw darkness.

~Hope you liked it~

~AND ONE MORE THING GUYS COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FAN FIC, I MIGHT UPLOAD CHAPTER ONE SOON~