Chapter twenty-four

I wake up and see beau next to me snoring. I giggle to myself. I shiver as I remember that yesterday I was almost raped. I grab my phone and check the time. It was 9:00am. A tear falls down my cheek as I see a photo of me and Luke kissing set at my lockscreen. I decided to text Jai because I couldn't bring myself to go into his room, just yet.

Mandy: hey jai, how are things?

He instantly replied back.

Jai: it's all good, Luke isn't angry at me anymore and I told him everything.

Mandy: that's good jai jai, I'm so happy for you.

Jai: Mandy he is not angry at you, he is angry at himself, that's why he needs time.

Mandy: really jai? I feel like he hates me.

Jai: he doesn't, he told me yesterday how much he loves you and can't stop thinking about you.

I smile at what Jai had said. I locked my phone and walked to the kitchen. I see Jai and I walk over to hug him. He hugs me back. I see Luke on the couch. I walk over to him. I sit down next to him.

"Luk-" I speak but get cut off. "I know Mandy I have stuffed up big time" he sighs. "No no no, you haven't" "all I want to do is cuddle you at night, play with your hair, annd.. Kiss you again" he says looking to me. I move on closer. "Then do it" I say smiling. We kiss, but this time it's different. It's filled with Emotion. We pulled apart and Luke smiled. "I love you" he spoke. "I love you too"

Then there was a knock at the door. Luke went to go answer it. He came back with a friend. I stood up and I felt my eyes watering. I was shaking and right now I was frozen. "Hey Mandy this is Joey" I didn't say anything. Joey looked at me and winked. I was so scared. Luke looked at me and knew something was wrong. "We are gonna be watching movies, wanna join?" Luke questioned. "Uh... Um. Nah.. " I say. I push past Joey and run straight to the bathroom. I let the tears fall down. I lift my top up an see the words 'worthless' are beginning to fade. I open the draw and find a blade. I place it up against my stomach. "No I can't do this, this is for jai" I say remembering the deal we had. I placed it back into the draw and wiped away my tears. What happened yesterday shocked me and I'm about to stand up to myself. I ran back into the living room to find Luke and Joey laughing.

I was about to speak but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Luke gave me the 'what's wrong look' I just smiled. I decided to just let it go. I walked into Gina's room and found her reading a book. She looked up and smiled at me. "Hey Mandy, wanna go out shopping?" I checked the time on my phone. It was 10:15am. I nodded and spoke, "sure Gina, I'll be ready soon" "alright dear" she smiled. I leave Gina's room and walk into the bathroom to do my makeup. I look down into my makeup bag to find my mascara and when I look up I get a shock.

There he was. Joey. Standing right behind me.

VERY SHORT CHAPTER YES I KNOW IM SORRY ABOUT THAT <3