Chapter sixteen

We just finished our movie. We watched The Hunger games, I actually enjoyed the movie but some bits I missed out on because Luke wouldn't stop kissing me. Oh how I adored him.

Right now we were just walking around in Melbourne Central looking at our favourite shops. I was always holding hands with Luke. The boys also filmed another video for their Janoskians channel, I was so proud of them. They had come so far.

I met some of their fans today, they were all so nice and they even wanted photos with me. It was so adorable, but other infact gave me the worst death glares. 

"I'm actually hungry guys" Beau moans.

"We just ate like buckets of popcorn and literally the earth" James said. We all just laughed.

"We can order something when we get home, for now let's just have fun" Luke butted in.

"I'm sure you would like fun" skip yells towards Lukes direction.

Everyone starts laughing and Luke starts chasing skip. Finally he catches him and punches him playfully.

"I need a toilet stop" says Jai pretending to act like he is busting. We all make out way down to the toilets and Luke and I wait outside. He didn't need to go I was guessing.

Just as I was going to talk to Luke he pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me. "I.. Love... You" he said between kisses. I smiled through the kiss. We pulled apart and there were the boys standing there with all there phones out.

"Oh shit" I say going red as a tomato.

They laugh and scream 'ITS GOING ON KEEK'. Luke and I didn't care at all. We were happy.

After a long day we decided to go home. We arrived at the brooks brothers place at around 7:30. It wasn't too late right? As soon as we walked through the front door Gina was there. "Hey boys oh and hello gorgeous Mandy" she says bringing me into a hug. "Hello Gina" I say happily.

"I know you guys must be starving so I ordered Chinese. It was all last minute"

"OH YESS THANKS MUM" beau says in his Agro voice.

The boys walk to the lounge and pull out mean girls. Well I guess that's what we were going to watch. Jai, James and Daniel call dibs on the couch leaving Skip to sit on the small arm chair and Luke and I on the floor. We didn't mind. They all got snuggled up while I was washing the dishes in the kitchen for Gina. I felt like It would help her out heaps. Luke walked in and started helping.

"Thanks" I say looking over to him.

"For what?" He says smiling back.

"Well I guess for everything"

Luke came right up close to me and kisses me. "Well I thank you for moving in with your Aunt Sue" he winked. omg I melted. 

"YOU GUYS CANT KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF EACHOTHER FOR ONE MINITE." Jai yells!

The doorbell rings, it's probably the food.

I run towards the door and open it. There was our food, I payed the lady who delivered it and walked inside. I walked into the lounge were Luke had set up a spot for us on the floor. I handed the food to the boys and snuggled up next Luke.

The movie had finished about 30mins ago and we were just playing truth or dare. It was the funniest game ever.

It was the best time until Gina barged in crying her eyes out.

"MANDY COME ON QUICK" she says grabbing my hand still crying. I go into shock.

"Calm down Gina what's wrong" the boys all stand up.

"It's.. It's your Aunt Sue, she.."

HEYY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, VOTE COMMENT LIKE SHARE. DO ALL THE GOOD THINGS. LOVE YOU ALL XX OH AND THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR GETTING MY READSTO MY REACHABLE GOAL, NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED IF IT WASNT FOR ALL OF YOU ILYYY <3