Chapter fifty

~Quick note: Im sorry for being busy a lot I promise I will get back on track. I also just want to say thank you all so much for your amazing comments and for supporting this fan fiction. I kow I say this way to many times but I have to keep reminding you that I love you. Anyways thank you so much for everything and thanks for getting my fan fiction to 35k reads thats AMAZING. sadly this fan fiction will be ending soon. I KNOW IM CRYING. but dont worry because I will be writing more. Go check out my new Luke brooks fan fiction called nightmare. I will be fully on working on that after this fan ficition is finished. LOVE YOU ALL <3~

I slapped Jai, I was so angry with him I could of done worse. He quickly held his jaw in pain. The boys looked at me in shock. "YOU KNOW EXCATLY WHAT THAT WAS FOR YOU FUCKING PRICK" I screamed shoving right pass him. I felt someone grab my wrist, it was daniel. "Mandy we just found you, please come home" I sighed and nodded. I walked back to the boys. They were all confused. Jai looked at me, he gave me the look 'Talk later', I just rolled my eyes at him. I was furious. I was in my thoughts when all of a sudden I notcied that I was on lukes back. He was piggy backing me. "You seemed tired babe, and dont worry I wont ask you what that was" He spoke. I smiled and thanked him. "I have to speak to Jai first then I will of course tell you" "Alright babe" Luke spoke. We were finally back home, I rushed to Luke's room and jumped into bed. I didnt even bother to change. I guess I would talk to Jai tomorrow...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up to the sun shining right in my face. I rubbed my eyes and kicked the blanket off, I turned to my side but Luke wasnt there, Im not even sure if he slept with me last night. I shook my head and hopped out of bed. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face. After I was done I decided I should go see if the boys are in Beaus room because thats were they usually hang around these day. I walked into beaus room and I saw that he was tying his shoe laces. "Heyy, where are the others?" I questioned. "Hey there, the boys have already left for gym but I forgot my gym card so I turned back." Beau smiled. I returned the smile and before I was about to speak he stopped me. "Except for jai he is home" Beau whispered. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I left beau's room and walked into the lounge. Jai was laying watching tv. I guess he heard my foot steps because he turned around. He quickly stood up. "Mandy please can we talk" He spoke up. His eyes were red and it looked like he was crying. I nodded and he gave a slight smile. "My room?" He questioned. I nodded again and followed him.

He closed the door and quickly put a shirt on since he wasnt wearing one. I gave him a look saying 'go on'. "I fucked up bad Mandy" Jai spoke but it came out as a whisper. "I know  I know, people make mistakes Jai"  I tried to stay calm. "no you dont understand mandy, I fucked up all because of something stupid" "Jai stop it, I just want an answer thats all. you just hurt me Jai, you really hurt me" I spoke looking away. "You know why I did what I  did mandy." I was going to speak but he cut me off. "No let me talk, I have loved you ever since I met you and when I tried to be with you it didnt work nothing worked I felt hurt because everyone chooses luke over me, EVERYBODY. I felt like I needed revenge and it seemed okay at the time but I didnt know what I was getting myself into mandy I know you might not forgive me but im so so so so sorry im such and idiot" Jai breathed out. I was in total shock. he stepped closer to me and placed his hand under my chin lifting it up. "I just dont under stand Mandy im so lost" He spoke while a tear slid down his face." "Jai dont cry, im just surpirsed thats all" "Please let me do something ive been wanting to do" He whispered. "Jai if its what i think it is i cant im with luke" "He will never find out though" Jai pleaded.

"Im sorry but I cant, you need to get your stuff together because Joey wants his money back soon" I spoke. "I have the money Mandy" He breathed out. "Then go give it to him" I spoke confused. "I cant Mandy, you wont understand this its hard for me" He sighed. "I suffered okay Jai, I was in and out of hospital dont even get me star-" I was cut of by Jai kissing me. He kissed me hard while his other hand was supporting my back. I suddenly pushed him off. "Mandy im sorry" "No Jai its okay" I spoke. "Why didnt you kiss back?" "Jai... Im with Luke" I spoke. Jai looked down to the floor and turned away. "I'll give Joey his money tonight.." Jai whispered. "Thankyou Jai" I sighed.

Jai left the room and I heard the front door slam. Now all I jhad to do was tell Luke and the others everything, this should be interesting.