Chapter thirty-three

What luke said was amazing, I had to do this for luke, I tried my best to open my eyes and i finally did. I was awake. I dont know how i did it but i did. i saw luke laying down right next to me with his eyes closed.

"Im not going anywhere" I spoke.

he quickly opened his eyes. Ive missed staring into those brown hazel eyes.

"Ma..n..ddyyy" He spoke. he cupped my face and kissed me pationitally.

I kissed back. the kiss lasted for a while. Ive missed the feeling of his lips. we pulled apart and i could see he was crying.

"I thought I lost you" he spoke. A tear rolling down his cheek.

"mee too" I spoke back.

we kissed again. His lips tasted different. It was mixed with ciggarette. But it might just be me not waking up for such a long time. We pulled out again.

"Mandy i love you, never scare me like that again"

"Luke i would never leave you so dont worry" I spoke.

"You better not" We both giggled.

"Luke.."

"Yes mandy" He looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

"I heard everything you said, I dont know how but I did, i tried everything to open my eyes but it wouldnt work" he held my hand and kissed it.

"Im glad you heard everything because i meant it" He smiled.

"Why do i deserve you?" I spoke.

"They question is why do I deserve you?" He said winking. I giglled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Ill go get a docter"

I smiled and nodded.

Luke left and i suddenly felt cold, i needed his warmth.

He retunred with a doctor. I tried to sit up but i was still so weak.

"Hello Mandy how are you feeling"

"Im feelings okay, just really weak and tired"

"Well you did get hit pretty hard, lucky it wasnt as bad as we doctors thought" He said smiling.

"Well Mandy get some rest and in about a week or so you will be free to go, but we have to keep you in hospital for a while now" with that the doctor walked off.

"Come here" I spoke to Luke, he came and sat on the edge of my hospital bed.

"Why?" He spoke up.

"Why what?"

"Mandy you saved me, you didnt have to do it, why did you?" He spoke looking at me, with tears in his eyes. I held my arms open and he came closer hugging me.

"Because I love you" I whispered in his ear. he cuddled up to me.

Luke stood up quickly. He started shaking. I sat up on my hospital bed. My back started aching. I gave Luke a confused look. "Uhh... Mandy, ill go get some food" He said smiling then kissed my forehead and walked out.

That was a bit strange. I closed my eyes for a bit and heard my name being called. I opened them to see the boys with ballons and big teddy bears.

"OMG YOUR AWAKE" Jai said running towards me, he literally squished me. then came beau, then james, then skip.

"Guys.. cant..breath" They all laughed and got off.

"Wheres luke?" Skip spoke.

"I dont even know what happened, he started shaking then said he was going to get food" I sighed.

the boys all looked at each other. I feel like they arent tellimg me something.

"Hes probably shocked your here" James spoke.

"Yeah i guess so"

I wasnt quite convinced.

~sorry for the shit chapter but ily~