Chapter thirty-eight

~HOLY MOTHER POOP GUYS THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 10K I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THIS STORY IS GOOD BUT OMG THANKYOU ALL. I LOVE ALL OF YOU, YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY. THANKS FOR BELIVEING IN ME, ILY GUYS~

"LUKE DONT YOU DARE" I half laughed half screamed.

"And what will happen if I do?" He asks giving me a wink.

"I will never bake with you again" I spoke sternly crossing my arms.

We both burst out laughing. I knew I couldn't keep a serious face. I turned around for a split second to grab my phone, but it was too late. I was covered in cupcake batter.

I turned back around to see Luke laughing like crazy. He was adorable.

"Luke now I have to have a shower and I actually thought we would end up making cupcakes this time" I spoke.

"Aw sorry babe" he spoke.

"I'll just chuck you in the oven instead" he laughed. I laughed at how weird Luke was. I looked at Luke and raised my eyebrow. "Your up to something Mandy" he smiled back.

"No no why would I be" I replied back casually.

I quickly grabbed the whipped cream can and hid it behind my back. I walked up to Luke and he backed away a bit. I gave him a sad look.

"All I wanted was a kiss" I spoke.

"Oh right come here" Luke spoke back while winking.

I kissed Luke and he kissed back. I started laughing into the kiss which made him stop. I grabbed a hold of his neck and leaned in. This time instead of kissing him I quickly reached for his hair and sprayed the whipped cream all through out his hair.

He backed away laughing. "Gotcha" I spoke softly. He then looked at me, I dropped the can and ran. I ran around the house while Luke was chasing me.

I stopped when I heard the front door open. Luke bumped into me and we both fell to the ground. We were in fits of laughter. I turned my head to see the boys coming in.

"Wow you guys are a mess" beau chuckled. They all looked drunk, except beau. It kind of explains it since he was driving.

Luke and I just laughed. The boys all passed out on the floor. I grabbed my phone and took some photos of them. It was pretty funny.

"I'm going to have a shower" I spoke. Walking towards Luke and Jais room (practically my room now too) to grab some clothes. I grabbed some under garments and my pjs then headed off to the shower.

I let the hot water drizzle down my back. I washed myself clean. The water was nice and relaxing. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw Joey. This caused me to jump and hit my back against the wall.

I blinked several times and he was gone.

'Just hallucinating' I repeated in my head. I finished my shower and hopped out. I got dressed and towel dried my hair.

The mirror was filled with water droplets because of the steam from my shower. I grabbed a towel and wiped the water off the mirror.

There he was again Joey standing right behind me. I quickly shot my head back but he wasn't there.

I was shaking and my breathing was getting heavy. 'Just breathe Mandy, breathe' I told myself.

I turned back to the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw.

'YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS THE END? YOU THOUGHT WRONG'

It was written in red.

I started to panic now. I was silently sobbing. I walked up to the mirror and slowly reached my finger out. I touched the mirror going over the words. Then the mirror smashed.

"OUCHHHH" I screamed. A bit of the glass cut me. I was scared out of my mind. I was screaming and sobbing now.

Luke came rushing in. I was in a corner rocking back and forth. "Mandy are you okay" Luke spoke rushing over to me and hugging me tightly. "mirror..cut....Joey.... My arm....." That's all I managed to get out. Luke looked at my arm and spoke. "Mandy you don't have a cut on your arm" I stood up in shock. Looking over to the mirror. It wasn't smashed.

"Luke I swear... I'm not crazy am I" I started to cry. Luke stood up and hugged me. "No Mandy you are no were near crazy" I nodded and rested my head on his chest.

"Come on lets go to bed, we can cuddle"

"Sounds perfect luke" I give him a small smile. We leave the bathroom.

'Its not over Mandy' I heard a voice. I shivered slightly.

'ITS NOT OVER' the voice screamed. I held my ears and dropped to the floor.

"Mandy you okay?" Luke spoke. I looked up at Luke but I didn't see Luke. I saw Joey. I screamed.

I blinked and he was gone. It was just Luke. I started to cry. Luke hugged me tightly. He started stroking my hair.

"Mandy it's okay everything is going to be okay" Luke spoke, his voice calming me down a little bit. He picked me up and took me to our room.

I climbed up the ladder to his top bunk and he followed.

"Luke I'm scared" I spoke quietly.

"Don't be, I'm not going to let him take you" Luke spoke. He laid down and I laid down next to him. My head was on his chest. I could hear his heart beat which was relaxing, it made me smile.

"I see him everywhere Luke" I spoke with a shaky voice. Luke's grip got tighter.

"I'll make him pay" Luke spoke.

I close my eyes not wanting to drag on the subject. I soon fall into a deep sleep but I can feel Luke playing with my hair.

When he stoped playing with my hair I knew he had fallen asleep too.