Chapter thirty-six

~I know this isnt how all this doctor stuff works, but its a fan fiction, so im making it up hahah ily all <3~

~Enjoy~

"Mandy you dont have to do this" Jai says as he holds my hand.

"I want to" I say while squeezing his hand.

The doctor arrives and the boys leave the room.

"Alright Mandy we will be connecting a tube from your arms to Lukes. Just a heads up we wil be taking a lot of blood out of your system so if you think you are strong enough to handle this-"

I cut the doctor off. "Yes doctor I am"

"Well then, if you feel any dizziness you have to let us know" I nod and he connects a tube onto my arm. It hurts a bit. Then he connects it to lukes arm.

I watch his chest rise and fall.

"Whenever you ready Mandy" The doctor speaks.

I nod letting him know im ready. He clicks a few buttons then I see my blood being transfered. My blood follows the tube.

'Hes worth it' I keep repeating in my head. 

By now I feel like I have lost litres of blood.

"How are you feeling Mandy" The doctor asks.

"Perfect" I say smiling. He nods.

I see Lukes hand move. I was praying his eyelids would have opened. 

I see him curl his hands into fists. was this hurting him??

I suddenly felt weak. Really weak. 

I saw Luke open his eyes. He was looking around until he saw me he tried to sit up.

The docter raced over to the machine and stopped it. He disconnected it from my arm and from Lukes.

"Man..dy...y" Luke studdered.

"Hey" I could barely even speak.

"Your okay" I say smiling.

"Mandy you saved me for the second time" 

"Your worth it" I spoke.

I tried to stand up and I could barely walk. I started to shake but I finally reached the bed. I walked up to Luke and he pulled me up onto the bed.

"Mandy Thank you, I dont get why you keep saving me, I promised you nothing would happen"

"Shh its okay" I looked up at Luke who was crying.

"Hey dont cry"

"I couldnt protect you" He said sobbing. I felt so bad, i didnt want him to think like this.

"Noo babe please dont say that" I spoke.

"Luke I couldnt loose you, when I heard the news i thought you were not going to sur-"

"Shhh im here now" He spoke back with a raspy voice.

I reached up to him and kissed him slowly. He kissed back. I missed kissing him like this. Tears came down both our faces. He raised his hand and wiped it off while still kissing me. We pulled apart and he started to kiss my neck. I missed this.

He kissed from my neck back up to my lips. 

"I.. love...you" He said in between kisses. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled me closer to him.

I was now sitting on his lap. I slid my hand up and down his chest. 

We pulled apart.

"How you feeling now?" I asked.

"Much better" He winked. 

"And hows your wound?" I spoke.

"Cant even feel it" He spoke back.

"Promise me something Mandy?" He spoke.

I looked straight into his eyes.

"Yes Luke"

"Dont stop loving me?" "Never will I ever" I said while kissing his lips again. I felt him smie.

I stopped and this time I started to kiss down his neck. we both pulled apart when we heard a cough.

I turned around to see the boys and Gina ALL with their phones out.

They ran up to us and hugged us both.

Ive missed this. I hopped off Lukes hospital bed and let him talk to his brothers and friends. Gina kissed him everywhere. I smiled.

The doctor returned into the room.

"Both of you look very healthy, its a good thing you two are awake now" He said while looking at his check list

"You two will be good to leave this place tomorrow, but if you both feel different or weak come back" He told us. We smiled.

"Yes finally out of this place" I mumbled.

"We will pick you up tomorrow okay" Beau spoke. I looked at Luke and we nodded.

"Who did this to you?" Jai spoke.

"Joey" His voice started to shake. I was angry, more than angry. How dare he.

"Luke im so sor-"

"Dont be" he spoke.

I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Joey will pay I promise" I spoke.

"Mand-"

I cut him off.

"For what he did to both of us" I speak