Chapter twenty-two

The boys go and get ready, so do I.

I go into Luke and Jais room to see Luke had showered. His hair was everywhere. It was so adorable. I smiled to myself. he came up to me and raised his hand and cupped my face. "Your smile kills me" He breathes. I blush. He leans in and kisses me, my arms wrap around his neck and I deepen the kiss. May I just add he was only wearing a towel around his waist. We pulled away and he let me get ready.

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed out a pair of silver sparkly heels. These were my favourite, I had no chance to ever wear them though. I also looked for a dress. I decided on a black tight dress. I wasnt really gonna dress up. The party started at 6:00 so I only had 2 hours to get ready.

I went to the bathroom and got my makeup bag, I applied some foundation, mascara, eyeliner and bronzer, for the finishing touch I applied red lipstick. I quickly changed and decided to straighten my hair. My hair was prettty long now and I let it hang loose. I looked in the mirror, damn I think I looked pretty good.

I walked into Luke and Jais room to grab my phone and I checked the time. it was 5:50, wow it took me ages to get ready. I decided to upload a picture on instagram. I uploaded it and seconds later I got so many likes. I was smiling now. My instagram was now full with comments. I went down to the lounge were everyone was.

They all looked at me and complimented me. Luke walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "Mandy you look beautiful" I blushed. I heard all the boys 'Aww'.

I grabbed out my phone and decided to take a photo with Luke. We took so many, first one was silly, then we smiled, then i kissed his cheek, then we both kissed and took a photo. i made a collage and uploaded it to instagram tagging luke. he was too perfect. I looked up and laughed. My red slipstick smudged on the side of his lips. I giggled as he tried to rub it off. "here" I say rubbing it off. 

We left the house and walked, it didnt take that long. 

We all went to the dance floor and started dancing. Skip and James were dancing like a couple, which made me laugh so hard. Everyone was laughing. Then a fimialr song came on. 'Give me everything' I loved this song and  also loved this party. It was my first and it was going so well, but I was getting really tired.

The song kept playing and when it reached the part 'Grab somebody sexy, tell em hey' Luke grabbed me and smiled. "Hey" I laughed and we continued dancing together. Eventually we got tired so we sat down and had a few drinks. I wasn't drunk but all the other boys were. Luke wasnt that drunk either. 

I had to go to the bathroom so I stood up. "Where are you going?" Luke asked smiling. "To the bathroom, I'll be right back okay" I say pecking his lips. He nods and I walk off.

I turn into a hallway and notice how big this house was, I then turn into a room thinking that it was the bathroom. I look around and I see pictures hung up against the walls. I recognise the face. "Joey" I mumble to myself.

*BANG*

I turn around to see that the door slammed. I grabbed hold of the door trying to open it but it wouldn't barge. I started to panic just a little bit. I heard faint footsteps come from behind me so I turned around. He smiled at me.

"Sorry I was just looking for the bathroom" I said very quietly. He smiled again and came close to me. "What are you doing" I say, shakily. He grabs a hold of my hands and places them up against the wall. "LET GO OF ME" I scream. "oh no no we are just getting started" he grins.

He starts kissing down my neck, his hand travelling up my thigh. "LET GO JOEY" I scream as tears fall down my face. I take this opportunity to kick him in the balls. Joey falls straight to the ground. I run toward the door and kick it screaming for help. I use all my energy to push the door and it finally opens. I run off to find Luke. His back towards me. I run up to him and see what I wish I didn't see. There he was kissing another girl.

"LUKE" I scream. I start crying even more now.

He looked over at me and he had anger in his face.

"Luke what the hell" I speak. Still crying. "Now we are even?" He says. "What?" I question him. "Ask jai he might tell you" my mouth widens. "When little baby jai gets drunk he speaks the truth" he says in a harsh tone. "Luke I didn't kiss back though I-" "does it matter anymore?" he speaks with no emotion. "LUKE" I say as he walks off.

I let him go and run out of the house. I don't know where but I keep running.