Chapter forty-four

~sorry guys I had writers block ahah, but here is a chappy~

~love you alllll~

I ran back into my room, I was ashamed of what I did. It wasnt anything, I felt nothing. I slammed the door, this caused Jai to fall off his bed. I slightly giggled but then I was back in a sad mood. I slid down the door and starting crying. I just had to let it all out, if only beau didnt go into the bathroom. No I cant think like that! He was just trying to help. I felt someones shoulders around me. I looked up to see Jai. "Thanks Jai... for being here" "Hey no worries Mandy" He smiled. "I just miss Luke" I spoke sobbing, he hugged me. "I know Mandy, I wish I could tell you" He sighed. "Tell me what?" I sniffled. "Uh..nothing dont worry about it" "Um jai? what is going on, im not stupid. All of the boys have been acting weird" I stated. He stood up and held his hand out, I took it and he pulled me up. He walked over to his bed.

"Jai?" I spoke, "Mandy its not my place to say, Luke should be telling you" He sighed."Im sick of all this, I just want him back Jai" "He is still yours, you didnt do anything." I took a deep breath and held onto the tears. "Hey hey dont cry Mandy" "BUT I DID DO SOMETHING JAI, I DID" I screamed."Mandy calm down" He spoke. "He will forgive you no matter what Mandy, he loves you" "NOT FOR THIS HE WONT" I screamed bawling my eyes out. "He will ma-" "Jai I kissed beau" He stayed silent. He was about to speak but was cut off "You what?" I turned around to see Luke. 

He looked as pale as a ghost, his lips were chapped. I could tell he was fuming. "Luke it meant nothing" I spoke quietly. How did Luke even open the door so quietly? He stormed out and I chased after him. I grabbed his arm, "Luke dont" "GET OFF" he spoke, he pushed me into the wall and our bodies were touchinng. I let out a small squeal. He looked into my eyes. I just wanted to kiss him but I knew I couldnt."I know you didnt mean it" He spoke queitly. 

Luke backed away slowly, leaving me with my back touching the wall in shock. I dozed off until I heard beau yell. I snapped out of my little daze and ran to Beau's room, Luke was hitting beau repetitively. "LUKE STOP IT" I screamed, running up to him and pulling him off beau. Beau looked like he had just been burned alive, Blood was everywhere. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LUKE" I screamed. Luke looked down at his hands and they were covered in blood. I shook my head, I couldnt believe Luke would do that to his own brother. It was nothing, but I guess for Luke..it meant everything. Jai was now at the door, he looked at luke then at beau. I was trying to get beau to stand up. "GO FOR A WALK LUKE NOW" Jai yelled. I didnt care about Luke at the moment, beau looked very hurt and I had to help him. I got him into his bed and grabbed the first aid kit. "All that for a kiss" He mumbled.

"shhh Beau, dont talk your too weak now" I spoke soothingly. "Im sorry Mandy" He spoke again. I stayed silent. "I didnt mean to, Just know your my bestfriend, nothing el-" "Beau its fine, I love you as my best friend now hushh I need to clean your face" I spoke back. I grabbed a towel and quickly ran to the bathroom to run the towel under water. I ran back into beaus room and sat on the side of his bed. I patted the towel on his lip and cheek bone. Beau winced because of the pain, I gave him a slight smile saying to hold in there. The towel was now covered in blood, I took a bandage and stuck it just below his lip and cleaned his cheek bone. "Thanks Mandy" I nodded and hugged him. "Rest okay?" He nodded and slowly closed his eyes.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, my throat was killing me. I took a sip then placed the cup into the sink. Jai walked in with a frown on his face looking very worried. "Jai dont worry about it" "I cant stop worrying, if Luke kept on going off at beau he could of been sent to hospital I dont know whats up with him anymore" He spoke, his voice shaking. "But he didnt, dont worry I'll talk to Luke, even though he kind of hates me now" I spoke with my voice getting softer. "He doesnt hate you, he loves you" Jai spoke.  I smiled.

"Its just... I dont know what my brother has become now" 

~Kind of a cliffhangerrrr ahahah, sorry not edited~

~Exciting chappys coming up, ily all~