Chapter twenty-one

I UPDATED ASAP BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, IM NOT A WRITER BUT I TRY MY BEST <3 

I closed the water and got changed. I walk back into Luke and Jais room, climbing up to the top bunk. I lay as I hope Luke walks through that door any moment. The door opens and i see a simillar figure. "Hey babe come cuddle me?" I speak. "Well if you really want to" Jai laughs. I join in laughing. "Sorry Jai im so tired I dont even know anymore, i thought you were Luke" I sigh. " Wanna talk about it" he asks. He was your best friend and you were dying to tell someone. "Sure, come up" He comes up and I sit up. "So whats wrong Mandy" "Do you know that feeling, were you feel happy, but after minstues later it all goes wrong and you get all sad and lonely" Jai comes closer to me and hugs me tightly. Im so glad he is here. I have a conccection to Jai. Its different from the others

Jais POV

I hugged Mandy tightly as i spoke, "I do mandy, you may think I dont understand but I do" She looks up and smiles. I think I have developed feelings for Mandy, but I cant ruin her relationship with Luke. I knew excatly how she felt thought. I have been getting bullied through twitter and sometimes, just sometimes it was tough. I would brake down, but i wouldnt tell anyone. I tried so hard to hide it, to hide the lines that were forming each day on my wrists. But im loosing control.

"your gonna get throught this Mandy, I know you are"

Jai just do it, no dont, Luke, is, your, brother, stop. Shut up brain. im going insane.

I sighed loudly. Mandy holds my wrist and pulls her self up. I bit my lip to stop the pain.

she is now sitting opposite me, I think this is a perfect chance, I lean in and kiss her. she doesnt kiss back.

Mandys POV

jai kissed me, OHMYGODWHATABOUTLUKE.

I was going to speak but Jai gave me a look. "Im sorry mandy" I force out a smile.

"Why Jai?" I ask him.

"It doesnt mater, you have luke anyway, just forget it happened I wont tell a soul." Jai spoke harshly.

"I cant Jai"

"Leave it Mandy" Jai spoke as he shuffled over to the side of the bed to jump down.

'NO WAIT" I say louder and grab a hold of his wrist.

"OUCH FUCK" Jai screams. I let go and he falls to the floor. I look at my hands and i have blood on them. I panic and rush down to Jai. I look at his wrist.

"Jai" I say in a soft voice.

"Mandy just fucking leave it" He sighs walking out of the room.

What had just happened, did i just loose my best friend this cant happen. I crawled back into bed and cried myself to sleep.

*DREAM*

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH" he screamed at me. Pulling me by my hair and smashing my face into a wall. I scream as the pain is too much.

I try to make him let go but he just tightens his grip and drags me to my room by my hair.

"GARY PLEASE" I speak,

"Your mums not here to save you slut"

He kicks me a few times then I hear a voice.

"Wake up mandy" A soft voice calls.

I shake uncontrolably and soon i see Lukes face.

*END OF DREAM*

I wake up and see Luke. I shake voilently and cry. Luke wraps his arms around me and kisses my head. "Shhh Shh it was just a dream" He speaks. I dig my face into his chest and rest. He plays with my hair until I fall asleep again.

I wake up and I see Luke not there. I crawl out of bed searching for my phone. I saw my phone on the bedside table. I grab it and check the time, it was 1. wow I must of slept for ages. I remebered what happened yesterday and shivered. I placed my phone down and went into the kitchen to see Jai and Gina, Jai just looked at me and walked off to the lounge Gina greeted me with a long hug. "Morning sleepy head" "Morning gina" 'where are the boys" I ask smiling. "They went to the gym, they will be back though, skip and james will also be coming tonight" "alright sounds like a night" I say smiling. Gina walks out of the kithcen to her room. I go to the lounge and see this is a good time to talk to Jai.

I see him sitting on his phone. He throws his phone and places his hands on his head. He looks up and sees me.

"Hey jai" I say with a half smile.

"hi" he mumbles.

"We gotta talk jai" I say as I sit next to him.

" I didnt mean what i said yesterday I was tired okay mandy, the kiss was just friendly because your my best friend" He says not looking at me.

"Jai" I say grabbing his hands.

"Its okay, I understand what you are going through, but please stop this" I say refering to his scars.

"Ill stop if you stop"

I nod and then hug him. I feel him smile. next minute the boys barge through the doors.

"YO SLUTS WERE HOME" daneil yells.

I giggle.

Luke walks up to me and kisses me. "I missed you gorgeous" I blush. "I missed you too, now go take a shower your sweaty" I laugh and so does Luke.

Luke runs off to the shower.

"Hey wanna go to a party tonight, its just a few blocks down from here, its an open house party" James looks up from his phone.

The boys cheer and all nod.

Well thats just great ive never been to a party.

"I ve never been to a party"

They all just looked at me and laughed.

"guys" I say corssing my arms.

"Well then tonight shall be the best party you have attended" Beau speaks.

I laugh and think it cant be that bad.

I KNOW ITS A BORING CHAPTER, BUT I HAVE SO MUCH DRAMA COMING UP. LIKE MAYBE SOMEONE GETS HURT?? ;)