Chapter twenty-eight

Lukes Pov

NNONONONONNONO. I see the car drive off. Mandys body lying lifeless on the cold ground. A tear runs down my face as I rush over to her. I hold her in my arms and let out a scream. "AHHHHHHHH" I sob. I look down at her to see that Mandy has cuts everywhere and bruises are forming. I carry her bridle style, running down the street for some help. I see a car advance towards me, the car slows down. The windows roll down and the guy tells me to get in the car. What did I have to loose.

He rushes us to the hospital and I thank him several times before enetering the hospital. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP" I scream, still crying. Doctors and nurses rush over to me and grab her out of my arms. I suddenly feel weak. I fall to the floor and cry. I didnt care who was staring at me. I just wanted Mandy. My sweet Mandy. The only reason for life being so bright.

-3 HOURS LATER-

Im still stuck in the waiting room. Still crying. Praying that Mandy is okay. she has to be, she cant leave me. I see the hospital doors open and I see familar faces. They all rush over to me and hug me. I sob lightly. I drag my back against the wall and slip onto the floor. "Any news?" Skip asks. I shake my head. "Hey everything is going to be alright I promise" Beau spoke. rubbing my knee. "How can you fucking promise that, its all my fucking faul-" Jai cut me off before I could finish, "Luke its not your fault" "I fucking should of been the one who got hit by that stupid car, not Mandy" I say sobbing. "Luke you should get some fresh air, you have been here for ages now" James speaks. "Im not leaving"

I see my mother walk up to me I stand up and she hugs me tightly. All the boys were crying now too. I sob onto my mothers shoulder, "Shh shh its okay, my baby boy" We all move to the waiting room.

we wait for another 15 minutes until a nurse returns. "How is sh-" "Stable condition, its just.. shes in a coma" "A WHAT?" I scream. " can I see her" I say, she nods and leads all of us to her room. I look at Mandy, my eyes tearing up again. I walk up to her and slowly, I place my hand on hers. entwining our fingers, well I was. Her hands are freezing cold. The machines beeping slowly. A tear rolled down my cheek. I kneeled and placed my head on the hospital bed. I start sobbing. I kiss her hand weakly. How can she be in this position. "Mandy you have to be strong and wake up.. for me" I whisper. I looked up to the clock that hung above on the wall, it is 2:35am. It didnt bother me. "Luke we should go now" Jai spoke. "Luke come on" Beau walked closer to me patting my shoulder. "Luke.." Beau spoke. I swung back and glared at him. He looked at me, his eyes widens. Its probaly because my face had swollen up, my eyes were red and puffy and my nose, it was itchy like hell. "Im not going anywhere im staying here" "Luke you cant sta-" "NO ONES MAKING ME LEAVE" I screamed.

I let go of Mandys hand and pulled out a chair, sitting down. still tears running down my cheek. I saw the boys giving sorry looks, then they walked out. Im staying here till Mandy wakes up, and nothing is going to stop me.

~HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT, I KNOW SHITTY UPDATE HEHE ILY ALL <3~