Chapter fifty-seven

-Heres another chapppyyyy, love you all-

SORRY ITS LATE <3

"Okay Daniel you got everything right?" I asked while Daniel gave me a nod. We walked straight through the front door. "Hey everyone we got everything" I smiled. They all smiled back, i walked up to luke and gave him a litle peck on the cheek. he grabbed me, making the stuff in my hand drop to the floor. "Sorry Mandy, I just need to embrace you" He whispered. "Its okay" I smiled while I was sat on lukes lap. "I dont know what to do anyymore mandy I feel worthless" Luke whispered again. I turned my face to ssee his. "Dont you dare say that Luke brooks, I love you so much and you helped me through everything so now I will help you" I smiled. "Yes mandy I know but I just wanna get away." "Luke dont say that you know it wasnt your fault" I spoke with a worried tone. "Manddyyy its brilliant" Luke breathed out. "What? what happened Luke?" I spoke up getting more confused. "Mandy leave this place with me?" He asked. "What do you mean by leave this place?" I spoke while looking straight into Lukes eyes. "It would be amazing if we left here and flew over to america or something, we can start new." He smiled. "No Luke we cant just do that, we cant leave everyone behind and run from our problems" I spoke sternly. "Why not?" He pouted. "Well your apaprt of the Janoskians your fans are gonna start to notice, this could ruin your job," "I dont care Mandy, I would rather be with you anyday" He spoke while pecking my cheek. This made my heart melt just a little. 

"Just think about it please?" Luke begged, "Well what about the boys?" I questioned. "We will come back to visit and all, or they can come too. We wont stay for long Mandy, its just a vacation" He smiled showing his pure white teeth. Apart of me felt guilty wanting to leave because I have eveything I want here with me right now, but it would be amazing to leave and get away for just a little while. I have never been more confused in my life. "I...I will think about it Luke" I whispered. 

The boys didnt even look at us or even hear our conversation they were too busy watching the movie that they put on which I didnt even realize was playing. "I should go now Luke so you and the boys can have a good time, it could take your mind off things" I smiled. "No Mandy, I want you here" Luke smiled back. "Luke nooo I'm boring you" I laughed. "Well then why dont be go upstairs and do something fun?" Luke winked. "Mmm I'm keen" I laughed while Luke stood up and dragged me upstairs. "Luke brooks you just cant let go of me can you?" I smiled. "Never" Luke breathed out.

Luke held my body and placed it onto the bed, he hovered over me and started kissing down my neck. I cupped his face and kissed him on the lips. He broke the kiss and took his plain white t-shirt off. I was just glancing at his perfect body. "Like what you see, dont you?" Luke whispered in my ear. I just nodded and smiled. We kept on kissing, my lips didnt want to leave his. "I love you...so much Mandy Collins" Luke whsipered in between kisses. I flipped Luke over so now I was hovering over him. "I love you too Luke brooks" I smiled. 

"GUYS YOUR GONNA MISS THE BEST PART OF THE MOVI-" Jai screamed barging through the door. Luke and I quickly broke our kiss. "Holy fucking shit, sorry" Jai spoke shyly. Luke and I just bursted out laughing. "Damn it Jai I was enjoying that" I laughed. "Plenty more where that came from" Luke winked. "Ah you love birds disgust me ew" Jai laughed pulling off a disgusted face. He then left the room, Luke then put his shirt back on and layed down right next to me. "Do you remember when we first met?" Luke randomly asked. "Of course, I will never forget" I smiled. "We bonded so well, and it was only for a few hours too" Luke slightly laughed. "Mmm it was the best day of my life" I spoke while turning my body to face Lukes. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and started playing with it. "Im so thankful for meeting you Luke brooks," "I could say the same thing about you" He smiled then softly pecked my lips. "Have you thought about it?" Luke questioned. "Yes I have Luke, and I am not sure if I should stay or leave, I mean you have your fans. How will you make videos for them when your like on the other side of the country, I dont know Luke. I need more time. I feel gui-" 

Luke placed his finger onto my lips making me stop talking. "You think too much, Mandy I promise you everything will be fine." He smiled. "I just need more time." "Take all the time you need Mandy" Luke smiled. What was this boy doing to me, Luke made me feel like no one else could.

"I fell for you Luke Brooks, I really did" I smiled. "I fell for you too Mandy, but it looks like I'm still falling for you and I cant stop myself."