Chapter eighteen

HIII GUYS, HOW ARE YOU. MAY I JUST SAY THANKYOU. THE AMOUNT OF READS I HAVE GOT IS INSANE. SO THANKYOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL AND SORRY IF MY CHAPTERS ARE GETTING BORING, IM JUST BUSY WITH SO MANY THINGS, BUT MAYBE COMMENT WHAT YA WANT TO SEE HAPPEN??? IDK!! HEHE ILY ALL!! <3 

DIDNT PROOF READ SO YAAA NO HATE! <3

I didnt want Luke to see me like this. I was a wreck, I was dragging everyone down with me. who was I going to stay with now, what if something bad happens to me. I cant live like this. Maybe its good to not live at all. Im stil crying because im in shock. I havent eaten for ages and my head is spinning. I look up at Luke who looks really tired. I cant believe i did this to him.

"im sorry" I mumbeled

"mmm" Luke responded back not knowing what I said.

"im sorry" i said sniffling

"theres nothing to be sorry for i promise you" he said in a deep voice.

"Luke i never got to say goodbye"

"i know mandy i know" he said hugging me tighter.

"Mandy you know the pain your feeling now?"

"How could i not feel it"

"thats how i will be like if you leave me, your the air i breathe and without air Im nothing, so Mandy please dont leave me, whatever you do we will get through this i promise, just dont leave me" Luke said, i looked up again and it looked like he had a tear in his eye.

I burst into tears and hugged Luke as tight as I could. Luke is the only reason im fighting now.

"What did I do to deserve someone as beautiful as you Luke, I'm only bringing you down." I say sniffling

"I can ask you the same question Mandy, you are not bringing me down, you are making me see life in different ways I have never experienced before."

I cry even more. Why was he so nice to me, did he only feel sorry for me?

"Mandy I love you" Luke says, this time he meant it with all his heart.

"I love you too Luke"

With that I drift off into a deep sleep. I can still hear Lukes heart beat which makes me smile.

I woke up to see Luke wasnt there. I looked around and saw a note. 

'Gone out to get some food, I'll be back soon I promise. I love you Mandy. Luke xx'

I smiled and placed it on my pillow. I grabbed my phone and saw heaps of messages. Honestly I couldn't be bothered checking them. I walked into the bathroom and fixed my self. I still looked weak but I didn't care. I heard a knock at the door so I ran thinking it was Luke. I opened it. It wasn't Luke.

"Hello darling" her voice was so comforting. 

"Hello Gina, please come in" I say trying to smile.

We walk into the lounge and she sits next to me on the couch holding my hand.

"I'm so sorry Mandy, I know it's tough on you" Gina says about to tear up.

"Hey Gina it's okay, we will get through it." I say trying to make it okay.

"Mandy I know this is going to be hard for you, how will you pay the rent for this house, or buy your own food? I really don't want anything happening to you. Im going to be worried about you, your like the daughter I've always wished to have" Gina says squeezing my hand tighter.

"I still haven't thought about it but I could get a job, I love you so much Gina"

"I love you too, that's why I'm going to let you move in with me, I'll help you pack and we can surprise the boys if you want. We can put the house out for sale or rent"

"oh no Gina I can't do that to you, it will be too much of a bother" I say smiling.

"Yes you can and you will. Let's go pack your items and you are not turning down this offer."

I hug Gina and I pull her up to my room. I grab out 3 suitcases and we start chucking all my belonging in the suitcases. I walk to the bathroom and grab all my makeup and hair items, and anything else. I go back into the room and remove my bed sheets. Gina offers to clean out the kitchen while I clean up the lounge. After an hour or so it was all starting to clear up, but not a lot. I heard a knock at the door and opened it. It was Luke.

"Hey Mandy I got us some food, wow the place is really clean" he says smiling then leaning down and kissing me. I returned the kiss and deepened it.

"Oh wow" Luke was speechless that I had done that. I giggled a bit.

"I'm not going to be needing this place anymore because I'm moving in with you"

Luke looked at me and picked me up, spinning me around then placing me back down. he pecked my lips!

"I dont even know what to say, im too happy, gosh how did i become so lucky" luke said smiling, I blushed a bit. I still get all those butterflies around him, even though we had been through so much. 

"So thats why my mum called me to go out for a bit longer" Luke said looking towards Gina's direction.

"I guess you caught me" Gine smiled.

"Come on Mandy lets go home" Luke said while holding my hand.

-3 hours later-

"Wow unpacking was hard" Gina said slowly making her way to the lounge room.

"I know" I said smiling 

"Im so tired" Luke replied.

"Luke you didnt even do anything" I giggled. "So when are your brothers coming back? where are they anyway" I questioned luke. "I have no idea" as soon as luke said that Beau and Jai came running through the door laughing their heads off. 

"HEYY MANDY" they both said in sync

i giggled.

"you staying over?" Jai questioned.

"Actually yeah, for the rest of my life, well hopefully ahha" I giggled and looked up to Luke.

"What does that even mean" Beau butted in and started laughing.

"Gosh you guys are in a laughing mood" Luke responded.

"We played a prank on this girl it was hilarious" Beau said while Jai litreally looked like he was gasping for air.

"Well anyways to answer you question Beau im actually moving in with you"

They both ran up to me and hugged me tightly, i felt so safe at this point.

"YAY A BABY SISTER" they both yelled.

After a bit of chat Jai went up to his room and Beau went to his. Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room. "Your sleeping with me tonight" he winked. I giggled and nodded. we walked into the room and Jai was lying on the bottom bunk. so it looked like i was sharing the top with luke. "Please try to be quite okay" Jai said while winking. I blushed like crazzy. These boys were gonna drive me crazy. but I would love them for it.

I grabbed my pjs and walked to the bathroom to get changed. I locked it just incase someone would come in. I was very unconsious of my body, I was way skinner than before and I always felt like I didnt want to eat. I got changed and something caught my eye. oh no a razor. I stared at it for a split second. then chose to walk towards it.

It was the death tool. it was a relife once in a while. it really was. I picked it up and looked at it. I must have been staring at the razor for a long time now. My body didnt want this but my brain was telling me to do it. 

I placed the razor on my wrist and was about to slide it across but someone at the door inturepted me. I dropped the razor, just thinking of what of could happened.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BAD. I FEEL LIKE I NEEDED THIS FILL IN. ITS KIND OF LONG. HOPE YOU ENJOY! LOVE YOU GUYS XX