Chapter forty-five

~THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 20K I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH JUST REMEMBER THAT, OMG YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY WITH ALL YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS~

~THANKS FOR 20K!~

Lukes Pov

I was now sitting at a park bench not far from home. I dont know what is wrong with me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I have to tell Mandy about me taking drugs, I cant keep it in anymore. I have to stop for Mandy, I even have to stop for myself, its not healthy at all. A part of me hates Mandy for kissing beau but a part of me just wants to grab her and kiss the fuck out of her. I know I was too harsh on Beau, but in my mind he deserved it.

I stood up and started to make my way back home, I knew I had to tell her sometime.

~~~~

I unlocked the front door, I saw Jai and Mandy chatting on the couch. They both quickly stood up. Jai gave me a dirty look and left the lounge. I wouldnt blame him. Mandy just looked worried. "Hey" I sighed. She smiled. Her smile was perfect. I walked up to her and she came closer. We just clicked,as soon as I knew it, I was hugging Mandy. The hug lasted for a while. "Its good to be in your arms again" She spoke softly. "Its good to have you in my arms again" I kissed her forehead. We pulled apart from the hug and she looked into my eyes. "Im so sorry Luke, just know the kiss.. it meant nothing. Beau even said so im so sor-" I cut her off by kissing her. I kissed her pationetly with my arms around her waist. Her hands made there way near my hair tugging on my hair.

We pulled apart and both smiled. My smile quickly faded which made Mandy have a confused look. "I have to tell you something and I dont know how you will react" I spoke grabbing her hand. She nodded and squeezed my hand. "I wont judge you, I Love you Luke" 

I instantly smiled. I took a seat and patted a spot next to me. She sat down and entwined our hands. "I..i" The words wouldnt come out. "luke its okay" She spoke "I have been doing drugs but im trying to stop,its just so hard mandy, Im so sorry. I was stressed and couldnt do anything about it" I held my breath. Mandy looked shocked. "When did this start?" "When you were in hospital" I spoke, getting teary. She pressed her lips on mine. "Ill help you get through this... I just wish you told me sooner" 

"Im sorry Mandy its just you have been through a lot and I didnt want you to worry about me" I spoke looking down. Mandy lifted up my chin and kissed my lips. "Luke your all I worry about, I love you and if you love someone so much you have to worry about them, but Luke im going to help you get through this because you deserve to be happy. I should be the one saying sorry" she stated. "Why should you be sorry you did nothing wrong?" I answered confused.

"You might not see it but ever since I have came into your life... Ive runied it and made it difficutly for you" 

I just looked at Mandy, I shook my head. I pushed Mandy down harshly but I didnt hurt her. My body was hovering over Mandys.I could tell she liked it. I looked into her eyes, our lips were inches apart. "Mandy" I whispered. "Yes Luke" she cheekily smiled. "Dont say that ever again because you know its now true.." I spoke sudductivly, which made Mandy shiver, I moved closer to her ear. "I love you" I told Mandy once again. I then got Mandy and smiled. "Luke your such a tease" She giggled

"Sorry babe you had it coming" 

"Oh did I now?, you better start running brooks" She answered back while standing up. I laughed while running to my room.

 ~Quick note, I just realised how rushed the begining of this fan fic was, sorry about that ahaha~

~ALSO GET EXCITED BECAUSE IM POSTING A NEW FAN FICTION VERY SOON~