Prologue

*Mature Language

Alex Kellen.

"Ah! Fuck!"

I normally don't have dreams. My sleep is usually peaceful and refreshing. But let me tell you what is not refreshing. It is being awoken to a bottle of artic-ice-cold water.

Automatically my right hands reached up to the ass-hole's neck while my other hand wiped the water with the duvet.

"Al...Alex! Please! Your mom asked me to do it! I couldn't disobey her, she will kill me!"

"Oh yeah? Too bad...because I'm gonna shoot you now."

"What?! No! Please!"

"Oh leave him be, Alex. I told him to do that." My mom's voice rang crystal clear from the speaker phone.

"And what is your kind reason, mother?"

"Really? You're using that tone on me? Do you really want to make me mad on your birthday?"

I really rather not.

"Sorry mother."

"Much better. Happy Birthday my darling."

"Thank you. You are first one to wish me."

She snorted sarcastically. "Yeah sure son. I really believed that. Anyway, come over tonight. Let's have dinner. Your sister Ally is coming too."

I sighed. "All right then, see you this evening."

Once the line went dead I pounced on Eden who had done the honors of emptying the freezing water on me. Maybe not really an honor. He ended up screaming like a girl when I took out my gun.

Rolling my eyes, I got myself a nice hot shower. There was a very important matter to take care of. Something I have been planning for two days now.

Mike Trellivis.
---------------------------------------------------------

"You are sure the area is clean? You have already been marked Eden. For this morning. One more screw up, I'm gonna feed your ass to the sharks while singing Happy Birthday."

"Well, it is impossible to clean out the entire area. I mean we're are in the Central Park, boss. But I managed to clear out the area where Mike is."

"Where is that son of a bitch?" I growled.

"Screwing his whore in the toilet."

"Seriously?" Thomas snickered. "He chose a toilet in Central Park to have sex?!"

"He probably thought it was the safest place to be right now."

"C'mon then. Let's show him how mistaken he was." I allowed my trio to lead the way to Dear Mike Trellivis.

You see... My life is pretty straight forward. I'm a Mafia boss and have quite many legitimate businesses to handle...and a few illegal trades too. I have a close family. My Mafia brothers Eden, Thomas and Jeffrey and a close friend, Mike Trellivis.

Well, he used to be a close friend until we found out Trellivis' real occupation. A spy implanted by my enemy, Calous.

It's fun having enemies. They're interesting and constantly keep me on my toes. But I prefer to play it in a honest way. And I cannot stand this kind of dirty tricks.

"Is that the toilet?"

Eden nodded.

"Good. Go and prepare my special gift for that bastard. I shall go in and surprise his body out of his stinking skin."