4. Dinner With Alex

Alex Kellen.

May's lips had fallen open adorably. I caught a glimpse of her pink tongue. It stirred memories of last night, the way we kissed each other. It was impossible not to remember the taste of her tongue, her mouth. It was arousing and sweet, all wrapped up in her unique fragrance.

Oh! What I want to do her... Nothing adorable though. Something awfully sinful.

For the million time, I thought of how beautiful she was as she stood there gaping at me. She was wearing a pair of jeans and button-up black shirt with denim sneakers. Her black curls were tied up in a messy pony tail. I wanted to run my fingers through the frizz to see if I can tame her locks.

She seemed utterly surprised to see me here. In a way it was insulting. I am a man of my word after all.

"I told you I'd come back."

She murmured something incoherently. Cursing? Probably.

I leaned forward. "Come again? I didn't quite catch that."

"Why are you bothering me?"

"Because I really like you." And I want you to like me. Which is not possible because I am a cold blooded killer. But hey, a man gotta try!

She opened her mouth to say something, probably something vile so I interrupted her hastily. "Is that your friend?" I nodded to the woman her, staring at us through what I assumed was the school's office window. "She had been staring at us for quite some time now."

She turned around a little and groaned. "Crap. Can we talk somewhere else. We're attracting unwanted attention and I work here. I like to work in peace."

"Okay then, let's go."

She took a step back. "Go where?"

"You wanted to talk somewhere else, remember."

May glared at me. "Do we really have to talk? I don't really know you and we have nothing to talk about."

"Well, we can talk about something in particular."

"Like what?"

"Like how you felt when we kissed last night."

Her glare disappeared in her blush. It seemed as though her face was on fire almost instantly. It was so fun teasing her.

"Well we can discuss it here or over dinner. Your choice." I shrugged.

"Fine! Let's just get out of here!"

"Let's go in my car."

"What about mine?"

"I'll get one of my boys to drive it to your place."

May hesitated. "This is not necessary, you know." She began.

"No May. This is very important. I want to show you something. You can trust me. I won't hurt you."

She sighed. "Fine."

---------------------------------------------------------

"What is this place?" May leaned out the small window ledge that overlooked the backwaters.

"This is my very private hideout."

She raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're not going to kill me?"

"If you ask me that one more time, I will kiss the hell out of you."

She tried very hard to hide that tiny smile on her sweet, delicious lips. But I was too observant. She turned away before I could comment and changed the subject.