37. Carnal Needs

Three weeks later...

Alex Kellen.

The mirror reflected myself as I stood in front if it in my naked glory. I was examining my injuries which were almost healed, thanks my sweet overbearing May. She had fussed over me like a mother hen, making sure I had everything I needed. And yes, I had everything except what I wanted. My want for her was so desperate that it had turned into an essential need. I needed her, to taste her, to bury myself inside her and forget everything single thing in this fucked up world.

"Alex? Where are you? It's time for your lunch..."

My body stiffened in eagerness as I hid myself behind the dresser. Her footsteps became louder as she approached the room. Then the door opened to reveal the beautiful woman who was the focus my entire universe. And always will be.

I took in her messy ponytail, her green eyes searching and her delicious body, sheathed in a pair of tight black shorts and a thin, red tank top. The top was slightly low cut, offering me a teasing glance of her delectable cleavage. I wanted to bury my face in it, to breath in her sweet - spicy fragrance and drive her out of her ever challenging mind.

I waited until she turned her back and pounced.

"What the hell!" She gasped in surprise. "Alex! What are you -hmm!!" I sealed her lips with mine. The tip of my tongue glided over her lips, melting away all the resistance and slipped inside her mouth.

She began responding to me almost immediately in a wild carnal kiss, our tongues mating like there was no tomorrow. When we pulled back, both of us were breathing hard. I took in the widening of her eyes and the blush on her cheeks when she realized I was buck naked.

"Are you sure?" She whispered, kissing my earlobe before nibbling it. Her hands moved to my ass, caressing gently. Then she pulled me closer, pressing herself against my manhood. It was a sweet torture that aroused me like crazy.

"It's been three weeks!" I gasped, needing to feel all of her. There was no shame turning into a caveman when it came to my woman. "I don't even feel any pain!"

She laughed, rather huskily. "Alright okay, you big baby!"

I felt my mouth drop open in surprise."Me? Baby?!"

She laughed as I threw her roughly on the bed. "I'll give you a baby!" The top she was wearing rode up, revealing parts of her tantalizing body to me. The sight was enough for me to snap.

My lips moved all over her body, tasting and nipping. Her moans of pleasure drove me to distraction as I focused on kissing on her bare skin.

A moment later she pulled back making me frown. "What are you doing?" I panted.

"Clothes off, now!" Her eyes blazed with need when she gave the command.

I didn't need anymore encouragement. Her clothing disintegrated into scraps as I tore through them to get to her naked beauty.

Her hands clutched my hair roughly when I drew her hard nipple into my mouth, sucking hard.

"Ah! Alex..."

My hand found her other nipple, taut and all ready to be played with. I tweaked it gently, then harder again all the while sucking on to the other one.

"Oh please!"

"Tell me what you want!" I ordered. "Tell me in detail."

"You! I want you!" She whimpered. "I want you to pound into me. Make me forget everything except you!"

"With much pleasure." My lips trailed down, eager to find her precious honeypot. And when I did, I couldn't get enough.

"Oh god!" Her scream echoed the walls when I flicked my tongue against her core. "Please! Don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping anytime soon. Her body shook uncontrollably with orgasms, almost one after the other. Though it was painful for me to wait, I focused on her pleasures first, making sure to carry out my promise.

May's screams were filled with carnal pleasure until she had no voice left. When her body grew limp, I withdrew my lips from her and sank into her delicious heat. My body stilled for a moment, enjoying her enveloping heat, our precious contact.

May writhed under me, creating sinful friction between our bodies. "Alex!" She begged. "Please! I need you!"

My eyes found her, very pleased with the sight. She was clutching me desperately, Her lips swollen with my kisses, her lush hair in a wild mess and that beautiful face, flushed with indescribable emotions.

"I need you too. So much." I whispered. And we began our own rhythm, giving and taking until we became one, together.
---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, warm and comfortable with her languid body on top of me. My mind flashed with images of what we had done mere hours ago.

My body reacted instantly and I felt myself grow hard, craving her again.

"Hmm..." May moved in her sleep, her body rubbing against my growing erection in the process. Her eyes opened at once, gleaming.

"My my my..." Her voice was husky and teasing. A dangerous combination. "What do we have we here?" I watched her, my eyes heavily hooded as she threw the duvet away and kissed an invisible path, slowly as though making sure to taste me before it's too late.

Her hair trailed on my skin, tickling me as she moved further down south. I held my breath when she licked her lips at the sight of my manhood.

"I'm all yours..." I murmured, my body taut with anticipation.

May smiled in response, a soft sultry smile that promised the pleasures of pure heaven. "Yes, you are mine." And wrapped her lips around me.

The warmth of her mouth tortured me, sucking everything I had to give. Then she began to move with my hand guiding her with a pounding rhythm until I detonate in her mouth, shouting in ecstasy.

She moved again, even before I could recover from the senseless orgasm. With her legs spread apart, she straddled me and guided me into her. I clenched myself feeling her slick warmth and lifted myself to caress her dear, exquisite face.

She gasped loudly at the friction when I moved and began to ride me in a frenzy, her breasts bouncing invitingly. I trailed my fingers up her thighs, right to her womanhood and rubbed her hard.

Her movements sped up and her moans of pleasure drove me wild.

We were both clamouring for our release and yet didn't want this feeling to end. She made love to me this time, on her own pace and it was awesome too.