20. Confession

May Daniels.

"Is this nice enough?"

His voice alone was enough to make me hot and bothered. But I'm not complaining. I loved what his mouth was doing to me.

"Answer me." It came out as an irresistible order.

"Y...yes! Yes! Oh my God!" I let out a scream as I spiralled into my fourth orgasm. My hands were spread wide and tied to the bed poles as he ravished me without mercy.

When he emerged again, I gulped at the sight of him. His chin was wet with my essence. It was so sexy. This man was so sexy. I wanted to lick his jaw.

"Was I nice enough?"

I nodded feverishly.

Alex chuckled as he moved on top of me. He undid the rope and freed my hands. As he moved I could feel his erection. He was hard and ready for action. The thought made me smile.

"I want you." I murmured.

"Me too." He whispered. "I want you so badly. But I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't."

He glanced a pointed look at the cast on my ankle.

"No. You won't hurt me." I said again firmly. "Don't make me wait or I'll take the lead."

Alex smirked at me. "As you wish malady." He positioned himself again and impaled me in a swift, hard plunge.

My muscles felt like lead and yet I felt myself building again, matching his ferocity.

He wasn't gentle at all. He was rough and demanding, taking me to places where sinful pleasures are the main course...only course...

And I loved it.

He pushed me to my peak, one after another until I was begging him stop or not to stop... Well it didn't matter what I said. My mind had turn into mush. But when I hit my destination Alex was there with me, holding me tightly in his arms.

It was pure bliss.
---------------------------------------------------------

"You bought a freaking toy store?" I asked in disbelief as I watched the girls unwrap the packages. There were all kinds of toys, dolls of all sizes imaginable.

"But look at them. They are so happy!"
He looked so proud of himself. Then Kara requested help with setting up the play kitchen.

I watched as they bonded over a bunch of toys and stories. Alex was learning to communicate with them. And boy, was he learning fast!

"Who bought all of these?"

"I had Thomas and Eden to get those and some clothing as well."

By the time we had everything put away, the day was at an end. The girls were wiped out of their energy, almost falling asleep at dinner. Alex carried them to bed and I watched him tuck them in.

Then he turned to me, his arms stretched out. I sighed but allowed him to carry me to the bed we shared.

"You know I have never done this before."

"What? Cuddling?"

Alex laughed. "No tucking little girls into bed. And yeah, cuddling too."

"But did you like it?"

He was quiet for a moment before answering. "I loved it, May."

I smiled and snuggled further into his arms. "Are you planning to homeschool them soon?"

"Isn't it too early? I was thinking like maybe a month later? Let them settle in first. Anyway I have some loose ends to tie up as well."

"Loose ends?"

"Hmm mm. It's regarding the explosion."

We gazed at each other, sanely aware of the direction we were heading. He was asking me to be a part of his life. And the decision was mine to make.

I could easily turn away, keep my nose out of his mafia affairs. But that also meant turning away from Alex. Sooner or later the secrets will get between us and we will fall apart.

If I don't turn away, I could find myself knee deep in this mess. My life was already messy enough. Messed up family is something that was going to shadow me. No matter how far I stayed away, that mess will always be a part of me.

But this? It was totally my choice.

The decision was quite easy to make, to be honest. It took me a split second. I tried to imagine the safe, dull life without Alex and it was painful.

Now that I knew how exciting our life was right now, it was difficult to turn away from it all... From him.

But danger is something I can deal with. I am with a dangerous man afterall, aren't I?

Alex kissed my cheek softly, interrupting my thoughts. "I will tell you anything you want to know. All you have to do is ask." Alex promised quietly.

I sighed and turned around to look at him. "I want to ask so many things. But this the most important one. If I come into your world... Into your life...will you ever turn to another woman? Instead of me?"

He didn't answer. He simply gazed at me but I could see the amusement building in his gaze.

For some reason, it made me angry. How is this any funny? I didn't want myself falling head over heels only to have him break me. Then what would be the use of this entire...relationship? A pure waste of emotions and energy?

"Don't you dare laugh, Alex." I could feel my voice trembling. Why, I had no idea. "I can stand the guns, the explosives, your enemies and whatever danger that comes my way. But you with another woman? That is something that I will not stand. And I will kill you." And myself too, I silently added.

His eyes were alight with an emotion so strong that made me wordless. He cupped my face and kissed me long and hard. When we pulled away breathing hard, his words made my blood sing.

"If I don't tell you this now, I will regret it for life. I am madly in love with you May."

My world stopped for a millisecond and started spinning like crazy.

In love?

With me?

How did that happen?

Holy cow!!

His voice made me look up again. "And for that very reason I will never betray you. I will never commit that fatal mistake."

His eyes found mine and waited for my reaction.

I should have said something smart. Or at least something romantic.

And guess what I did?

I giggled.

Like a high school girl freaking over her crush.

Damn!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Looks like May's girly side is showing itself :) Stay tuned for more!

Remember to vote & comment!

Regards,
April Vishnu