38. Impasse

May Daniels.

I was bone tired and kinda envious of Alex who seemed to have more energy than a power house.

But then, I was too greedy when it came to him. He was nuzzling my neck, kissing and licking the sensitive skin.

"Wake up." He implored.

"Hmm...why?" My arms wrapped him into my embrace and I rubbed myself against his already hard erection.

"Ah!" He groaned in reaction. I opened my eyes to ogle at him and realized he was fully dressed.

"Are you going somewhere?"

He moaned still in a daze. "Huh?"

"You're dressed."

"Yeah, I have to go." He sighed.

"What's wrong? I thought...everything is over..."

"Carlous..."

I stared at him wondering how I could have forgotten him. "What's going on?"

"Well for starters, we killed his sister and his nephew who was going to take his place, so he probably is furious. And he hates me like no other. That's going to be an adding factor as well."

"He is going to retaliate, isn't he?"

"We need to be prepared for anything. Security will be doubled for everyone. Triple for you."

I agreed with a nod and watched him strap on his watch. "Will you be back for lunch?"

"Yes, I will. Be safe, okay?"

"Okay, wait!" I sat up and pulled him in for a long kiss.

He breathed against my lips. "May..."

"What?" My eyes widened innocently. "Just a kiss..."

"Its never just a kiss with you..." He stopped with a gasp when my hands skimmed the material over his manhood. "Damn..."

I pulled down his pants and watched with fascination as he sprung free.

"This won't take long." He whispered while tugging the duvet away, revealing my naked body to his admiring eyes. With his hard body against mine, his lips latched on to my breast and his hands went further down to explore.

I squirmed in ecstasy as he worked his magic, forgetting all about the outside world for the time being.
---------------------------------------------------------

The weather was gloomy as I wandered to the kitchen. The girls were watching a movie and I was left with nothing to do. With a bit of effort I managed to convince Doris to leave the lunch to me. Sometime later Evie joined me as I began to peel some boiled potatoes.

We chatted while we worked together, keeping the topics neutral and casual. It felt very comfortable, being in her companionship and my envy for Alex grew slightly stronger. He was so goddamned lucky to have Evie as his mother. Mine would have never cared even if I got stabbed to death.

"So I was thinking." She started, interrupting my depressing train of thoughts. "I was hoping to bring the girls to my place for a while. What do you think?"

"You should ask Alex, not me." I smiled while I prepared to mash the potatoes.

She rolled her eyes in response. "Oh please. You are more or less the mother figure in their lives. Its only appropriate that I ask you first."

Hold on? "M...mother?" My mind went blank for a second as I gazed at her.

"Yeah, the girls consider you as their mother. They told me. Didn't you realize that?"