2. Stalker

Alex Kellen.

There wasn't much information about her. Just the basics, her age, educational qualifications, blah blah blah. Oh...and no romantic interests.

That was surprising though. I mean,  she is god damn beautiful with a very stable job and interesting personality. Who wouldn't want her?

Eden can be idiotic at times but also very informative. He had the details on my desk even before I left for the god-forsaken dinner. Of course I had to read the file first and eventually that made me late to the dinner. But hey, fashionably late...

I was in and out within half hour which made my mother furious and my sister smirk. She knows I hate these things. And my dad...no reaction which is pretty much normal...for him.

"Where now, boss?" My driver, Nick asked politely.

"Underground. Let's pay the boys a surprise visit." I was in the car with Jeff and Thomas who were smart enough to hold their tongue. They hated going underground. I hated it too. But it was a crucial part of my line. Illegal casino with strippers.

"Where's Eden? Is he meeting us there?" Jeff muttered.

"No. I sent him on an errand." He was out there tracking May Daniels who annoyingly kept lingering in my head.

"Lucky bastard." I almost missed Jeff's words.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop whining, Jeffie. It won't take long. I just want to make sure the girls are being treated good."

"Yes boss."
---------------------------------------------------------

My mobile beeped as I got back into the car. It was Eden.

"Go."

"It's Miss Daniels... She...um...she just went out."

I glanced at my watch. Nearly two in the morning. "Where?"

His amusement was quite obvious but not appreciated. "Jogging."

A short silence passed by. "Repeat." The word came out in a growl.

His voice shook a little this time. Maybe he sensed the danger in that one word. "She just erm...left for a jog."

"I'll be there in a while." I gave my driver the address and leaned back, fuming.

Seriously? Jogging at two in the morning? Does she have no interest in her safety? Or is she that ignorant?

I must really praise Nick for his driving skills. Within twenty minutes I was at May's driveway and she was still out there. It was reaching three soon.

"When she returns, I want you all to leave with Eden." It was essential to brief them. I didn't want to give May a fit with so many men in her driveway. Just me would be enough to rile her.

"Nick, you can come back after dropping them off. Park the car further down the road. I will look for you when I need you."

"Yes sir."

My mobile beeped again. "Go."

"Boss! We're five minutes away from her house."

"Good. Thomas will pick you up now. Stay where you are." I waved at the others, signaling them to leave.

The sides of the driveway was cluttered with trees, perfect for me to hide. It will be worth more than a billion, to see the look on her face when I surprise her.

Soon enough, her footsteps came closer drifting towards her house. From the shadows, I could see her so easily. Breathtaking beauty in a oversized Jersey and a spandex shorts. She didn't have an ounce of makeup on her. Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail. Yeah... Breathtaking beauty...