Epilogue

May Kellen.

His hot breath and passionate lips were a prefect wake up call for a perfect morning. It didn't matter that I was asleep only moments before.

"Mrs Kellen... Wake up..." His face was nuzzling into my neck. His one day beard was prickly and I loved it. I remembered how it felt against my inner thighs as he devoured me last night. My body began to throb with need at the memories. Memories of what he did to me.

"Let me sleep." I begged half heartedly. Alex chuckled, knowing exactly what I wanted.

"Hmm..." His lips trailed little kisses and sharp nips on my neck. "I love it when you beg me."

"Did I not beg you enough last night?" I gasped as pleasure shot up my spine. Alex knows all my weak spots and he has never hesitated to use it to his advantage.

"Which one are you talking about?" I felt his smirk against my skin. "When you begged me to not stop touching you? Or when you begged me to fuck you harder each time?"

My cheeks inflamed at his blunt words. "Alex!"

Three years into our marriage and yet he could make me blush with one look, one word. It was amazing how the desire between us never dimmed. It only increased as the days flew by.

"Still shy, I see..." He murmured as his baby blue eyes gleamed. He was thinking something naughty, no doubt about that. He pushed himself off the bed but kept his eyes on me. "Wake up." With one swift move he pulled the duvet off me, exposing my naked body to his roaming eyes. I scrambled up as fast as I could with the enormous belly. I have to admit it wasn't fast at all. With a sigh I gave up, leaning my back against the headboard while pouting.

Alex leaned in kiss my pouting lips. In mere seconds the pout disappeared into a lustful smile. My arms pulled him closer until he was on top of me and my legs slipped around his hips to lock him. I rubbed myself against him and felt him harden immediately. He pulled back and regarded me with amusement.

"Again?"

"Oh yes..." I sighed. "Its either the hormones making me horny all the time or your daughter inside has become to love sex." My lips stretched into a teasing smile at his frown.

"It's probably the hormones." He muttered. "No sex for you until you're forty!" He ordered whilst rubbing my swollen belly. Apparently it was the wrong thing to say.

"Whoa!" He exclaimed the same time as I winced. "That was a hard kick."

"Yeah, she's getting stronger. Reminds me of you." I managed. Her kicks were becoming stronger, more painful. Alex rubbed my belly with a frown. "Be gentle with mommy, sweetheart." He kissed the spot and the pain vanished miraculously.

"I'm fine, Alex. Looks like your daughter has a temper just like you." I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips.

His grin matched mine. "You know, to be honest I feel kinda outnumbered. We already have four girls, including Maddie and one more on the way. I want a son."

"Me too... But the thought of getting pregnant after this one is tiring. Can we take a break?"

His eyebrows rose high. "You want a break from having sex?"

What? "No! I meant a break from being pregnant."

"Ah! That can be arranged, I think..." He murmured while his hands moved up to knead my breasts, gently. It was so erotic. My body has become more sensitive and Alex learned rather quickly to use it to his advantage. He knew exactly what to do that turns me into mush. And I loved it.