12. A Night of Hot Sweet Passion

May Daniels.

He wasn't playing fair. And I couldn't keep a coherent thought as his hands roamed my skin leaving a trail of hot, burning fire behind. His lips were on my neck, alternating with soft kisses and little nips. The sensation was a sweet torture...just wonderful.

"So I can share your bed?" He murmured.

Pulling on my last ounce of strength, I refused weakly. "N...no Alex. The c...couch."

"Fine, have it your way." He pulled us both inside and kicked the door shut. Then proceeded to drag me to the couch in the living room where he sat down with me on his lap. My back to his front.

"What are you doing?" I struggled to get off him. It was wasted effort. His arms were like steel bands around me. "Alex... Oh!"

My protest died halfway as his teeth found my earlobe. Then he took a step further by flexing his hips upwards. I felt him, hard and hot against my bottom and almost lost my mind.

"How about now?" His words were husky. "Will you share your bed with me?"

My voice wasn't audible anymore. His move made certain...erm...parts of my body throb with desire.

"May?" He breathed into my neck. The last straw. I could not take it anymore.

The sound of his voice was so erotic that my mind snapped. Into two? Maybe into smithereens. Who the hell cares?!

I wanted him. Now. No questions.

My speedy agility surprised me tremendously. I had turned around in his arms, straddling him and grabbed him by his neck to meet my mouth. All in two seconds.

There was nothing slow or sweet about the kiss. It was carnal, sinful and very urgent. Just like how I felt.

Alex pulled back a long while later, his eyes dark and wide at my assault. "Whoa!" He gasped. "Slow down sweetheart. We have all night."

Sweetheart... That word tickled the romantic bone in my body. And obviously my brain paused working so I had no control over my body...not even my mouth.

"And I want to make the best out of it." I pulled his tucked shirt out of his waistband. But he stopped my clumsy hands just as I was about to rip it open.

"Bed. Now." He ordered in a deep growl which only increased my desire for him. Alex was too sexy to be real. And he is mine. All mine.

"Yes. Yours."

Oops...Did I speak out loud? There was no room for embarrassment, though. I was too busy concentrating on him!

He had scooped me into his arms like I weighed nothing and headed straight to my bed.

I landed with a squeal on the soft mattress. My robe had fallen open around my shoulders, exposing the top part of my chest and breasts.

My eyes widened in awe as Alex prowled on the mattress towards me with the agility of a dangerous predator. Which he really was...

"Listen carefully now." He said in a hoarse voice when I was tucked right under his hot body. Does his voice have to be that sexy?

"After that dynamic move from you on the couch, I'm hanging on a thin thread. Do not test me." He growled.

Why should I listen? He didn't when I told him to behave. And of course, it didn't matter that I was secretly glad about that part.

So I gave him a naughty grin and lift myself up to place a wet kiss on his neck. Alex shivered, his eyes turned even more darker. I pulled at his shirt again.