"Totally Would Smash"

The next morning I woke up at 9 in the morning to a total twitter chaos.

"@EastonBranwen WILL YOU ANd CALVINNNNN ADOPT ME "

"@EastonBranwen and @leafyishere sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G!"

And those were the semi-normal ones. People started linking me a YouTube video. When I clicked on it it brought me to a leafyishere video titled "the weirdest girl on the internet" and I was the thumbnail.

I took a deep breath and clicked on it. He was watching the video I made with my best friend Laila when we visited New York. I was running around our hotel room in a t-rex costume while screaming along to P!ATD's "I Write Sins not Tragedies." In my defense I might have been a little wasted...just a tad though.

He was mostly laughing at me about how my voice cracked and how out of breath I was. When I finally took my costume of he went silent for a second.

"In all honestly no matter how cringey and fucked in the head she is...I totally would smash" He said.

I just laughed quietly as I though about how my fans made such a big deal about a simple comment.

I went on twitter and scrolled through dozens of tweets that were already shipping me and leafy. I decided to follow him on twitter. I might as well have some fun with this whole situation. As soon as I did twitter went more crazy then it did before and leafy following me back wasn't that helpful either.