"Fine..."

"What the hell Easton?" Cal picked up as soon as I dialed his number.

"Hello to you too" I replied, pulling on my sleeve.

"You're with another guy? I don't understand it" he replied, his voice shaky.

"Seriously? You're taking another girl to Vegas"

"That's not the same. You know me and Haley wouldn't do anything!"

"It doesn't matter what I know Calvin. What matters is that you didn't bother to tell me" I took a deep breath. "And you think that I would do something with another guy behind your back?"

He hesitated. "Babe, i don't kno-"

"What do you mean you don't know? You seriously don't trust me enough to believe that I wouldn't cheat on you? You seriously don't have any faith in me?" I asked, the tears from last night coming back.

"I didn't mean it like that baby...I just..." He trailed off.

"You might've not meant it but you said it. I can't believe you...." I sighed, sitting on the counter and crossing my legs.

I noticed that Josh already left the kitchen. He probably bailed when he heard we were about to fight.

"Okay maybe I don't 100% trust you but I know I should. I know you would never lie to me" he replied, going silent for a minute, but then his voice came back. "Listen maybe we should continue not talking on the phone for a while...until you calm down because I can tell you're pissed and I don't want to deal with that right now"

Until I calm down? Is he serious right now? This isn't my fault.

Or is it?

I bit on my lip hard, not wanting to speak because I knew that my voice would give my emotions away.

I finally got up the courage to speak. "Fine" I said quietly.

"Okay bye. I'll text you tomorrow or something. After I land in Vegas"

And like that the line went dead. I punched the cabinet and let put a muffled sob.

I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry.

It's my fault, I don't deserve to cry.

"East, you okay?" Josh asked, walking back into the kitchen.

"Yep I'm fine. Everything is fine"