"So...You And That Vulgar Boy..."

After hanging up with Cal I started working on a video. I was invited to dinner at my parents house at 6 so I needed to do something quickly. I decided to just do something simple and easy to edit. I chose to talk about my trip to Utah, leaving out the romantic and tattoo details of course.

"And that was my trip to Utah..and I really hope that each and every one of you will be able to meet your internet friends in real life, because honestly, they're the best friends you will probably ever meet and the feeling of actually being able to hug them and shit like that is fucking amazing. Anyways, like, subscribe but only if you want to loves. EAST OUT" I said, ending my video.

I quickly edited it, inserting pictures that Cal and I took throughout the trip, and uploaded it to YouTube. When I checked the time it was almost 5 so I decided to start getting ready. I just wore a polka dot blouse, black skirt, and a white bow belt to make it look like  a dress. I left my hair down and since my make up was done, I decided to just leave it that way.

---------

I pulled up into the driveway of a house I lived in only months ago. I saw that my two siblings were already here, their cars parked right in front of mine.

I walked in and was greeted by my entire family pulling me into a hug.

"It's great to see you guys too" I laughed, trying to hug back as much as possible.

"You kids sit down in the living room. Mom and I will finish dinner" my dad said, and we walked into the living room.

"So how was Utah?"  My older sister, Sava asked me.

"It was great. It was awesome seeing him in person for the first time. He's probably one of my best friends, so meeting him was fu- I mean cool" I said, stopping myself before the profanity left my mouth.

"Wait...does our baby sister, the last of the Branwen siblings who's single...finally in a relationship?" My brother, Caspian, asked.

"Casp...where the hell did you get that from what she said?" His wife gave him a confused look.

"Grace you've been with this idiot for years...you should know that he reads way too much into things" I said.

My parents called us into the dining room. We all sat at the table. Grace and Caspian next to each other. Sava and her fiancé Ryan on the other side, with me on his right. My parents were sitting at the ends of the table, across from each other.

"So....you and that vulgar boy..." My dad said.

"Calvin. His name is calvin" I replied.

"Calvin. Right...so you and Calvin-"

"Yes dad, were together"

Caspian smiled wide. "I KNEW IT!"

(A/N: so I've been literally working on this chapter all day

But every time that I got into it, some shit came up and I literally took HOURS to type one, short chapter.

One of those "shits" was Cal's 4,200,000 million sub special and I fucking loved it. I just find his face so fucking adorable (and hot obviously)

But other than that, thank you guys for 1.1K reads, especially since this story has been on this app/website only for for a couple of days, 2 weeks tops....

I was going to do a face reveal but I realized that no one fucking cares so.

I might look for a picture of a girl who resembles what Easton looks like...bc we've been writing this for like 25 parts and no one knows what she looks like

Well this authors note is almost as long  as the actual chapter

Fuck me😂

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry that it's so damn crappy)