"Don't Forget To Call Me..."

After I helped Calvin with his little...."frustration" problem, he and I have been closer than before.

I mean what did I expect? I fucking gave him a blow job! I hope we would've gotten closer because of that. 

But no matter how close we both are, we made a mutual decision of not telling either fanbase that we were dating. At least not for now. 

Today was the day I was leaving to go back home. I was doing last minute packing just to triple check I had everything. I spotted one of Calvin's hoodies hanging on his computer chair. I checked my surroundings before attempting to steal the piece of clothing.

"Ha! Caught red handed" I heard my boyfriends voice behind me.

"Fine, guilty as charged. I wanted to take something of yours to have with me so it feels like we're not 1000 miles away" I frowned, giving him his hoodie back.

"Keep it. You could've told me instead of trying to steal my shit" he smiled. 

I threw it in my bag and wrapped myself in Calvin's embrace. "It's crazy that I came here as a friend, but left as your girlfriend"

"Yeah, a girlfriend who's going to give me a piece of her clothing in return" he said, placing a kiss on my head, before pulling away and rummaging though my bag.

"I don't think you're going to fit in any of my clothes babe" I laughed, pushing him over to find something that he can actually find useful. "Want one of my bras?"

"Hell yeah" he laughed as he took one out of my hand. "I'm gonna wear it all the time"

"You're so fucking stupid" I giggled, punching his arm playfully.

He grabbed my bags and went to put them into his car. I sighed quietly, looking around his bedroom. I'm going to miss this place. I'm going to miss sharing a bed with Calvin. But mostly of all, I'm going to miss him.

I need to fucking shoot him. Making me emotional and shit.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of his house. I took a selfie with him and posted it on twitter.

@EastonBranwen : Finally leaving this little shit @ leafyishere , going to start posting regularly again 

We talked throughout the whole drive to the airport, making the best out of the last minutes we have together. The drive went by fast, too fast for my liking.

"Do you want me to go in there with you?" Cal asked me.

"No, that's going to make things even harder" I chuckled quietly.

"Okay...stay safe" 

"Don't forget to call me" I said, planting a kiss on his lips, and left the car.

"Trust me, it'll be the highlight of my day"

("Never Sleep Again'

("Never Sleep Again'....after hearing this song I literally never will lmao

Example of how bipolar my music taste is

Listens to hardcore "Metal"

The next song that comes on : "Welcome To My Life" by Simple Plan )