"You're Really Pretty..."

We walked around  a small park near the hotel, hand-in-hand, fingers interlocked. 

"You're really pretty...." he said, kissing the side of my head.

"You're really high" I replied, chuckling a little bit.

"No I'm not" he punched my arm playfully.

"DOMESTIC ABUSE"

"Okay East, you need to shut the fuck up, people will actually think I'm abusing you" 

I smiled softly as I began to wrap myself in Calvin's embrace. Drops of rain began to hit our shoulders.

"Are you kidding me? It was supposed to be nice out" I sighed, as we made a run for it, trying to hide  underneath a gazebo. 

It was pouring and by the time we actually got under the roof we were both soaking wet.

"So much for your make up babe" he laughed.

"Tell me about it"

Moments of silence came after I said that, and he was staring straight at me. I tried to ignore the fact that his eyes were burning through my skin.

"What?" I finally asked.

"I'm going to be with you forever, you know that right?"

"What?" I asked again, taken off guard.

"I mean I want to. Do you?"

"I don't know...I mean it's too soon to tell" I looked at the rain pouring just inches away from us.

I heard him let out a laugh. "So I'm guessing it's also too soon to tell you that I love you, huh?"

"A bit"

And then the silence came over again. The rain hit against the pavement and it was calming. Cal wrapped his arm around my, pulling me into a hug. 

"I'm so cliche, it's cringy isn't it?" he whispered into my ear as he played with my wet hair. 

I smiled softly, "no, sometimes it's nice to see that side of you" 

(so here's a cute chapter before shit gets real and goes downhill

but anyways, after I finish this story, what would you guys like to see

a Pyrocynical fanfic?

Or a Luna one? 

Comment which one you would prefer.)